City

Josaline and Veriana arrived in the bustling City-Town of Wei. They explored the many shops and tall apartments all made from stone and natural resources. They walked up to a small, outdoor library. A energetic Xoki was the librarian ' ' Hello and welcome to the cinnamon Library I'm Mango what would you like? ' ' The person energetically said ' ' I was just going to browse your selection of books ' ' Mango smiled ' ' Well come see! ' ' They gestured to a huge bookshelf stocked with many many books.

' ' wow. ' ' Veriana stood mouth agape. The sisters scanned the shelfs looking at all the books. Soon the elf from before walked towards Mango. ' ' Good afternoon Mango! ' ' He said energetically. They share the same energy Josaline presumed. Veriana walked to the front with a book. The boy finished talking to Mango as josaline continued exploring the shelfs.

Veriana had a small chat with Mango on the book. Josaline had a small chat with the boy as well. ' ' Oh hello! ' ' the boy greeted Josaline cheerfully. ' ' Oh hello! ' ' The boy paused. ' ' Wait are you... No it couldn't be..... But.... ' ' he seemed to know Josaline. ' ' Are you the Josaline everyone is talking about? ' ' he said after a long silence. ' ' How do you know who I am? ' ' Josaline responded in shock. The boy showed her a newspaper. 'New God and Goddess were found and are now wanted by hunters' One article stated

Josaline was taken completely aback. How could they? Veriana payed for her book in silence behind them. ' ' Who are you? ' ' Josaline calmed herself down to ask but her heart still raced. ' ' I am Haru. ' ' he responded. At this point josaline was completely freaked out knowing she knew him somehow.

' ' ve-Veriana... We h-ha-have to go.. ' '
Josaline gripped Veriana's arm tightly and ran away from the city back home.