Introduction

Disclaimer: this story is inspired by the Shingeki no kyojin, the Japanese manga series both written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama.

Context:
Humanity is on the brink of extinction due to the threat of Titans. These giant, man-eating humanoids appeared out of nowhere roughly a century ago, causing chaos and devastation. In order to survive, the few remaining humans built three concentric Walls, known as Maria, Rose, and Sheena, to enclose themselves within a limited territory.

As the story begins, the Survey Corps is the last hope for civilization. Comprised of brave soldiers who venture outside the safety of the Walls to gather intel and fight the Titans, they risk their lives every day to uncover secrets from the past and protect humanity from further destruction. Follow their adventures as they face challenges and enemies that want to bring about the end of mankind.

Main characters:
Erwin Smith is the 13th Commander of the Survey Corps and is known for being a skilled strategist. Erwin has a commanding presence and is highly respected by his peers. He is a serious and calculated individual, who always has a plan for the future. Erwin is willing to sacrifice anything for the good of mankind, and his ultimate goal is for humanity to rise up and become the dominant species over the Titans. Erwin is tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed.

Levi Ackerman is the squad captain of the Special Operations Squad within the Survey Corps and is widely known as humanity's strongest soldier. He has short, straight black hair styled in an undercut curtain, as well as narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face. He is quite short, but his physique is well-developed in musculature from extensive vertical maneuvering equipment usage. He is usually either frowning or expressionless, and his demeanor often makes it difficult for others to guess what he is thinking. Levi is most often seen in his Survey Corps uniform, with a light gray button-up shirt underneath. Levi is described as a "clean freak" by those who know him personally, as he prefers his environment and himself to be spotlessly clean. He is averse to having either himself or his equipment soiled, and has been known to wipe down his blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. Despite his preoccupation with cleanliness, Levi is not very approachable and rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. He is known for his impressive combat skills and strength.

Hange Zoë is a squad leader in charge of the Fourth Squad. Hange is known for their innovative inventing and conducting research on Titans, including Eren Yeager. They are resourceful, known for their intelligence and their unique approach to research; a valuable member of the Survey Corps. Hange has wide, light brown eyes and shoulder-length dark brown hair that they often keep tied up in an unkempt high ponytail with bangs parted down the middle. They wear square, thick-rimmed glasses. Hange is often seen wearing the normal Survey Corps uniform with a white button-up shirt underneath, and the traditional green Survey Corps cloak when on missions or business. They are known for their energetic, freethinking personality and their passion for Titan research, but also their compassion and empathy towards others.

Mike Zacharias is also a squad leader. He is a tall and well-built man with blond hair and a dark mustache and beard. He is typically seen wearing the standard Survey Corps uniform and carries two swords as his weapons of choice. Mike is a brave and loyal member of the Survey Corps, and is known for his remarkable sense of smell, which allows him to detect Titans from great distances.