Part One: Who is Jack?

trigger warning for mentions of Abuse, Cancer, Selfharm, Drugs, Manipulation 

Starting off with the main character from DSaF. Jack. K

In the Voploshchinye AU. Jack is  a 37 year old man living In Las Vegas Nevada. Living with his friend David. Setting in 2028 (in this au. he was born in 1991 which means the storys timeline is slightly different than from the game)

It all started when Jack had been sent to an orphanage from the loss of his parents and having no way to survive with his brother. He was about 7 years old at the time. Living in a corrupt Orphanage and being abused.

About 2 years later he had met someone he thought was special. His name was William. They had became friends, they had realized they could relate a lot to each other. Both were having Parental issues at the time. William being abandoned by his religious family.

They both ended up being together (William being 12 and Jack 11 years old) Their relationship not being accepted then, they kept it a secret from everyone. But once Jack turned 13, he was told he had a fatal brain tumor. Which means he had to get risky Brain surgery. Thankfully surviving it. Though after chemo, Jack was never able to grow his hair back. He didnt realize after 5 months with no hair growth. Having Will there to support him through all the stress of everything that has happened.

Once they had moved out together, they ended up getting married together. Though Jack had been upset in the relationship due to uncomfortable situations with William, he had been too scared to talk about with him. The marriage had only caused more stress for them both. Causing Jacks cancer to get worse. though he never told anyone. 

William started becoming more sensitive and aggressive towards him. Which lead to emotional and physical abuse. Jack eventually was sent to a hospital for his second brain surgery. 

He had been isolated for a long time after that. Jack was finally back home, but he was scared and barely talked to Will at all. Which was making William very upset since he was worried about jack and he just ignored him. After a big fight shortly after that and more physical abuse. Jack finally had enough and eventually left. 

Jack eventually lived by himself in a shitty condo apartment, barely surviving. When is where he had met William again at his job, notices he went by a fake name. Having no choice, he had to work with his abusive ex husband, but he had never mentioned or made it obvious they had a past. Jack was manipulated into Wills sick game of hurting people for fun. Though jack had knew it was wrong the whole time.

 Years later.. he was about 32 years old. Jack had set his establishment on fire. With the intent to end everything and every hell that surrounded him, including William (being springtrap) Though they both thought they were dead, Jack had woken up in a strange office area, realizing he had still been alive, which caused a breakdown. He had noticed he had a strange symbol carved onto his collar bone.

Jack had been marked to stay alive. Though he is now owned by Derrick, which means he will be living im more pain and suffering for the cost of "living" even though he never consented to it. Jack, driven to madness, started doing drugs and developed a selfharm addiction. Making him more sensitive and anger issues.

He decided to live with David, he had known him because David was an important part of Williams life when they were together. David actually being accepting and supportive, he didnt mind living with him. Which unfortunately means Jack also had to live around children.

Jack living there and isolated in his room, doing drugs and serving Derricks wrath. Going to live for another 100 years, due to now being a demon.

"turns out its not a great idea to stand next to multiple gas pipes when lighting a building on fire 💀"

(i might come back to change or add to this. but this is overall accurate)