{Second chapter}

I was walking down the hallway dragging my feet on the slippery floor thanks to the little sleep I had last night.
My senses picked up a loud discussion at the other end of the hall.  I looked ahead and I could see Jackson and Lydia yelling at each other.

—Are you okay Leia? —A feminine voice said, I turned around and I saw Allison standing right infront of me with her books.

—Yeah, I was just checking on Lydia.

I pointed unsuspectingly at where they were and Allison looked with me in the same direction.

—Don't worry, couple problems. Anyways, do you want to hang out today since it's already Friday?

—I would say that I am okay with staying at home but whatever, can I invite Kira?

—Sure.

—Thanks.

—No problem, sweetheart.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left quickly, leaving me disgusted.

—I'll have to get used to this nonsense thing.

I whispered with inner anger.

—Everyone go to your classrooms!

The principal yelled over the speakers, i'd swear he made me deaf if it wasn't for the fact that i had covered my ears.
I approached my chemistry class and the first thing I found was Lydia sitting in the seat next to the one that corresponded to me.
I made my way to my table trying to ignore the redhead sitting there.
I sat down and I looked next to me.

—Oh hey Lei, I didn't know you sat here.

—I didn't know you were in my chemistry class either.

I fake smiled and I saw she biting her bottom lip.
I was going to go crazy with both of them, and not necessarily with love but with the desire to rip off the limbs of each one.

—You're very attractive when you're like that, you know?

—I have noticed, more than once. But I'm not like this all the time though.

—I know, I've heard you talking to Kira.

—You know that's for psychopathic whores, right?

She rolled her eyes and looked ahead. I had finally gotten her off my back, at least until the class was over.
After an almost interminable hour the class ended and I was free.  So I went to the cafeteria where I was going to meet Kira.

—Hi Leia.

—Hi darling.

I hugged her and left a kiss on her cheek, after that i sat and looked back, giving the same effect to my best friend. Lydia and Allison were watching us from another table.

—Those sluts don't get tired or what!?

—Maybe they got jealous when you kissed me a couple of seconds ago.

—Maybe, although I always do when I see you, what impresses me is knowing that they are interested in us now.

—Now that they know you're Scott MCcall's sister, they drool over your presence.

—Yeah, and maybe because we're on the lacrosse team, too.

—We're both attractive, Leia.

—I know.

—Now that I'm a kitsune and I can control myself better than you, I confess that right now I can't wait to kiss you.

My eyes widened when I heard her say that.