Little Date

So basically this is a TaeGyu chapter about them going to a puppy cafe ft. Heehoon

So basically I ended with Beomgyu pulling Taehyun's hand right? Sorry I forgot. They went to the nearest puppy cafe and went in. As soon as they entered, they went to the counter and ordered "Hello dear sirs, what do you want to order?" Said the kind lady cashier to them. "Uhh, I want to have one iced americano, and....., what do you want taehyun-ah? Beomgyu asked while looking at Taehyun. "I think a I like one iced latte" Taehyun replied shortly. The cashier scribbled some words on a piece of paper. "Okay...one iced americano, and one iced latte. Is there some snacks you would like to order?" She questioned them. They both looled at eachother and said at the same time "We would like some fries." They looked at each other once again and laughed softly. The cashier cooed at how cute the unofficial couple. "Alright, is that all?" She asked. The two both hummed in unison and went to their table.

After a few minutes of waiting for the food and playing with cute little puppies, they heard the bell of the door jingle which means there was someone entering the cafe, they being curious wasn't bad right? So yeah. They looked at the direction of the door, only seeing to male guys. There wasnt anything bad about that right? Well thats for Taehyun. But for Beomgyu, nuh-uh he knew these guys as two certain people named heeseung and sunghoon. At first, he didnt believe what were together, but, he then believe when they ordered something from the counter. Well, the next thing he knew, they were sitting beside eachother. You thinking what's wrong? Well at Beomgyus perspective, they were holding hands and leaning on each other. Beomgyu just shrugged the feeling off as soon as the drinks and snacks arrived. Well, they talked a little while drinking and snacking, but at the same time, they feel comfort from each other. Before leaving(and of course paying the bill) They both noticed a sign saying "DOGS TO ADOPT. ONLY FOR 2,000 WON." Taehyun looked at his pockets and sighed, because he didnt had enough money to buy one. Beomgyu on the other hand, noticed this and took his wallet. He gave Taehyun 2,000 won and told him "go buy yourself one" Taehyun got shocked, but denied the money being given to him, but Beomgyu insisted. In the end, Taehyun just gave up and bought himself a cat. (a/n: oops did I forgot to tell you that this is a cat and dog cafe? Well I just searched up what kind of pet does Taehyun has so yeah)

Taehyun thanked Beomgyu for the 100th time and Be omg hu just saying "it was nothing" while laughing. And Taehyun holding his cat Habok in his arms. They both went back to school to see an angry and worried Soon in and Yeonjun. They both pinched the youngers ears while the two of them just yelping and shouting for help. They both parted ways to their houses.

Meanwhile which the choice siblings......

"HYUNG! WHAY THE FUCK?! THAT HURTS!!!" Beomgyu shouted at Yeonjun when they got home and Yeonjun texting Beomgyu to the couch. "Don't you dare disrespect me child!" Yeonjun blurted out. "How dare you not to invite me to you and Taehyuns little date?!" Beomgyu blushed when the word 'dated' got to his mind. "I-it wasnt a date!" Beomgyu defended himself and Yeomjun just laughing. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Gyu." Yeonjun said turning around sassily. But before he could leave, Beomgyu said something that caught his attention.

"I saw Heeseung hung and Sunghoon hyung holding hands at the cafe!"

He, then turned around, and looked at Beomgyu in shock having an are you serious' face, which, he actually said, "Beomgyu, just because you saw them holding hands, doesn't mean they're dating. You take everything serious. If they are dating, they would probably tell us... Right?" Beomgyu nods slowly "hmmm okay hyung." He said standing, "I'll head to my room." And with that, he went to his room.

"Aishh this kid" Yeonjun said holding the bridge of his nose. Also going to his room plopped on his bed and thought the things that happened at school. From meeting his childhood best friend to thinking what Beomgyu told him about his to other best friends. He sighed going off to dream land readying for a new day tomorrow.

Hi guys😘😘😘
Being lazy once again, and not updating for so long.

But anyways, chapter 5 done.😃😃😃😃
And later I'm going to watch my friends play for volleyball😀 soooooooo bye😁

Aaaaand also please expect slow updates forget what I said at the last chapter😀 babu😗