One shot~ 🌙

This story is about 1912,.. There was a small village the name of the village was 'kasoli', Where everyone lived happily and lead to a pleasant life. In the forest of that village there were about 500 types of tress, but was a tree who was different from all of them and only one specie of tree existed there, it was quite tall and beautiful, it's leaves were gleaming and green and it had delicious looking fruits hanging on it. But the fact was that tree was greeda and it is known among the villagers as "Arrogant tree". The had filled with a lot of arrogance and all that arrogance was  about its beauty and he never lets anyone come near it or try to steal it's fruits. One day an old man was going through that way and he was so hungry and poor he hadn't ate anything since past 2 days and his anyone could feel pity at his vulnerable self. The man saw that beautiful tall standing strong tree, he widened his eyes looking at the graceful tree with delicious fruits, he thanked God that he found something to eat. He went near the tree  and tried to touch it's fruit but the tree opened its eyes all of a sudden, that made that man flinch. Tree said : How dare you to wander near me and touch my fruit, You filthy old.
The tree yelled at him and throwed him away the man got little scared by its words, But then replied
Man said : I curse on your existence, You jerk arrogant tree.
The man yelled back.
Tree said : Get out of here! You dumb.
Then the man went away, and the very next day that tree started to feel weak and pale, it's leaves started to shed one by one, it's it's branches lost its beauty and fell down, the fruits also rotten and fell down the tree completely became nothing but a bunch of ash...
- Aysha Zx