6.

Wilbur wakes up in the morning. He sits up looking around realising that he isn't at the orphanage, then remembering everything that had happened last night.

Though next to him there was no one. He got up slowly and left the room, going downstairs. He then starts hearing techno's voice outside.

Wilbur went outside and saw techno and tommy sitting on a rock while the blonde was braiding the others hair, putting flowers in it.

He let a sigh of relief and started walking towards them.
"good morning, wilbur"
"morning"

"we should start moving"
"what do you mean?"
"we should leave this town, the police is looking for us. They don't have photos of us but we might get suspected. Lets pack our things" the three went inside to pack everything and get ready.

"when will we eat?"
"we will buy food from the next town"
"which is?"
"L'manberg"
"how far away is it?"
"one hour by car. We can steal some bikes"

"what's a bike?" the blonde asks.
"we'll show you when we find it, alright?"
And all he did was nod curiously. The two older boys put their backpack on and they all were ready.

"I will steal the bikes myself. You guys wait here at the river."
"no, I'm coming with you. How will you get them here?"
"good point. Tommy, you stay here, alright?"

"and try to hide when anyone comes around"
"okay" the kids gave the backpacks to the blonde and then went to look for some bikes.

"techno, what do we do with tommy? He doesn't know how to ride a bike.."
"can't you just teach him? Or put him in the basket. He mentioned to me that he can turn into a raccoon."

"okay, basket it is." they kept walking slowly and techno looks at wilbur.

"why aren't you wearing your beanie?"
"do I have to?"
"yeah" and then the taller puts the beanie on, hiding his ears.

They kept walking until they saw a big house. This should have lots of bikes. Wilbur goes to the back of the house and breaks the fence and then tells techno to go in and see if there's any bike.

When techno went in, he came back with two bikes and then they struggled to take it through the fence. As soon as they get away, at the house stops a car.

"HEY THAT'S MY BIKE! DADDY DO SOMETHING" and the man starts running after them.

Wilbur looked over at techno and started going very fast while techno followed and did the same. When they looked behind the man was far away but still following.

"wilbur, when we get to the corner hide. He won't know where we went" and so he did, techno followed and the man lost them. The kids ran to tommy while holding the bike.

The blonde looked at them scared.
'they didn't get one for me.. Will they leave me behind?' the little kid though.

"tommy, come here." the kid gave them their backpacks and then started walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?"
"what do you mean.. I-I thought you guys don't want me to come"
"of course we do, we can't leave you behind toms. Friends don't do that" the kid's frown turned upside down.

"but how will I follow you?"
"you will turn into a raccoon and sit in the basket. We can even put one of the blankets in it."
Then the little kid turned into a raccoon and jumped right into the basket, sitting down.

"well, lets get moving." wilbur said with a big smile on his face.