Introduction

The strawhats arrive at Dressrosa with Law, preparing for the big fight ahead of them, as we know luffy runs ahead to the colleseum and signs up for a fight. He enters his battle and wins. But one particular person, a woman who wears a dark red mask with a creepy smile was fighting the same block as himself. This woman was Amane, the woman whose story I will be covering.

Amanes appearance:
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour: Blonde
Age: 23
Part One.

Amane charges towards Lucy with the intent to kill him, anyone, to let loose some anger. She was feeling so mad lately, her rage was finally starting to boil over. With that, Amane swings her sword at Lucy's head with full force but Lucy dodges. Amane swings again only for Lucy to yet again dodge. One last time she swings but Lucy catches the sword and breaks the sword  following with a punch to her gut sending her flying out of the ring.
Amane lands in the water, she struggles to move around, but then swiftly swims to the top so she doesn't drown. She felt humiliated, she has never once lost a fight before. Because of how she grew up she was immensely strong. She sighs heavily and moves to the side so she'll be safe from the lurking fighting fish. Its not like she cared if she won or lost, she wasn't there for the Mera Mera no mi, she was only there to pass time. And to find someone. 

Shortly after her defeat the round ends and she is able to leave the arena. Everyone who had lost was sent to a waiting/ medical room for treatment to their injuries. Amane didn't feel like going there though, so she snook away. She ran to a room where her good friend Roman was waiting. he had a bento there for her to eat.

"how was the fight?" asked Roman
"it was boring" Amane replied. She explained to Roman about all the people she fought and about how she was unfortunately defeated.

"You must be pretty upset that you lost, huh?"
"Why would I not be?"

"y'know you should eat before it gets cold" Roman nods at the box. Amane sits down on an empty barrel and pops open her bento, then she removes her mask. She notices how Roman's eyes twitch a little at the sight of her face. She felt sad that he would still react that way, but she couldn't blame him. she did look like a freak. Amane was abandoned by her own parents because of her face. But it wasn't her fault that she was born with six eyes.

Amane character sheet shown below.