part 1 las Vegas

Chapter 1
Sasuke we got a problem what another girl has gone Missing this really yes said laxus and that a problem because we can't smuggle in alcohol or any other time of drug said laxus true said Sasuke so how do we solve this we lay low until now small problem what Naruto and Jay left to go get the trunks what said laxus yea said sasuke shit.

Swings over the building June comn easy slides into the alley way jumps on a street sign let's hurry and get these to Steve yup they will never catch us yes now let's hope that natsu and sting are their before we are because we still have to go the bar yea let hope so you think he be mad no as long as he gets the drugs and the money I said true said June now let's go before coming.

Liam where back you guys got the cocaine right yes said kile and dale open the bag what about the money opens the truck nicely down boys where are Aaron and tobi getting more Rin asleep and shoto scotting the place and etc so where early said  kile yes said Liam you wanna put the money behind the fireplace sure said dale where back said Aroan and we got news what there's a new gang really yea interesting so we got competition yes.

Shush and we'll let you go said Lucas where am I oh sweetie said Caleb your in las Vegas about to be sold what but I'm only 16 yea you'll make a great wife said mars now arriving and we'll make a lot of money to bad we can't have her said Lucas snacks his head ouch you already have three wives true with great bodies said Caleb sniff sniff now look what you did said mars don't worry sweetie your in good hands as they all smirk.

Kale what another girl has gone  Missing again said John yes first we got heavy loads of drugs coming in dead bodies in places and people in fear so what's with this drug problem said mark we have illegal drugs coming in and girls young like 15 and 16 mmm I'm yea have you looked at the dead bodies 27 year old man two gunshots.