the prologue ~ mina's pov

~♡~

(1) It's been weeks since your friends have gone missing, anything could have happened to them in such a harsh weather condition. You lie down on your bed anticipating a call from the police, impatiently wanting know if they've found anything. You're a bit hungry, wanna have a snack?

Yes ~ (2)
No ~ (3)

(2) You walk downstairs into the kitchen, you open the fridge and reach in for anything you can find. You find some chocolate and berries you can snack on in the meantime. You go to the living room, turn on the tv to watch shows, to pass time and distract you. (Move to 4)

(3) You decide not to have a snack. You stay in your room and read a book from the bookshelf. Try to finish the book this time. You don't really have anyone to talk to right now, so you'll keep your self company for now. (Move to 4)

(4) It's 10 pm now, you should probably go to bed right now. Until.. you recieve a phone call. At this hour? You pick up your phone and answer the call.

It's the police. They ask you to go to the cafe shop near the sugar street (I can't think of a better name). That's where you were with your friends a few weeks ago. You guess they've found some evidence now.

You go outside and into your car. Soon, you arrive to the cafe with police around, questioning staff. You go inside the cafe, most people are outside. Near you is a table, there's a donut. Wanna eat it?

Yes ~ (5)
No ~ (6)

(5) The taste is a little off. Maybe it's gone bad, maybe that wad a bad idea. You try to. ignore what you feel and move on. (Move to 6)

(6) You find a pink doughnut with strawberry filling. You step over the tape and sit down a bit to examine it closer. It feels familiar. Dahyun offered this to Jihyo at dinner. (If you ate the doughnut on the table, move to 7, if you didn't eat it, move to 10)

(7) You start to feel visibly even worse than awhile ago so you sit down on one of the chairs. You see a familiar man. He was the one who invited you and your friends to the dinner party, right here in this cafe. You were charmed by his looks as he asks you if you're alright. You respond reassuringly that you were fine but the man persisted on helping. He hands you a glass of water. Drink it?

Yes ~ (8)
No ~ (9)

(8) You drink the water and start feeling the pain go away. You thank the man for his kindness and you have a bit of a conversation with him. The man tells you he must leave now, you wish him goodbye and go back to the doughnut crime scene. (Move to 10)

(9) You kindly reject the mans offer as you decide it's time to go home to get some rest. Maybe that's just what you need. As you're walking to your car, you feel sleepy, already. The more you walk the more drowsy you feel and by the time you've reached your car. You passed out, you died. You were poisoned. (Poisoned Ending, go back to 1)

(10) It's been a long day, your friends are gone. You miss them and reminisce the good memories with them. It made you think what happened on that day..

Date: 22-01-06
Words: 581