Biting People

Iceberg likes to bite people randomly sometimes they bite him back.

Gears grabbed Iceberg by the scarf and pulled him into his room, "okay i heard you bit Bright" he said, sternly, iceberg chuckled "and ill do it again" he said, Gears pulled him closer "what if i were to bite you?" he asked, iceberg smirked "Ide enjoy it probably" iceberg said, Gears smiled "Is that so" he muttered, he put his hand around Icebergs neck and bit him softly, Iceberg let out a little whine, "Hmm, you did enjoy that" Gears whispered into Icebergs ear, Gears made his way down to Icebergs crotch with his hand. Gears undid Icebergs belt aggressively and slid his pants to the floor. Gears then slid his hand into Icebergs boxers and placed his hand onto Icebergs dick, Gears took Icebergs boxers off with his other hand. Gears then removed his own pants and boxers. Gears started to pump Icebergs cock until Iceberg made a little moan. Gears smirked and pushed Iceberg against the wall, Gears picked up Iceberg so that he be more relaxed when they did it, Gears put one finger into Icebergs ass and pushed it in and out quickly, Iceberg moaned quietly. Gears then put three fingers in and continued to push in and out, after Iceberg moaned louder Gears stopped, he pulled Iceberg down so that Gears dick went straight into Icebergs tight ass, Iceberg let out a small shriek, Gears placed his hand behind Icebergs head. Gears used his other hand to pull Iceberg up and down onto his dick, Iceberg put his head onto Gears shoulder, trying not to moan, Gears began to go faster and harder, before long they both came and Iceberg couldn't walk the next morning.