Stargazing together

They simply used the walls to walk to the camp again, they finally reached it after 7 minutes "WHERE DID U GURLS WENT" Zemai said worriedly"to get this... " Hornet showed Zemai the helmets and the cloaks "oh.... " Hornet placed the cloaks and the helmets next to the tents, and simply sat down, it was afternoon, she only wanted to enjoy the view

TIMESKIP

It was night now, everyone were sleeping in their tents, Lace and Hornet were sleeping in the same sleepbag again, suddenly, Lace felt how Hornet stood up, she didn't cared that much, but suddenly, she started to hear soft sobbings, and some words "I didn't saved you..... Why you told me to stay outside of the fight until you called me Stex..... And Hollow.... I'm sorry if I told you it was your fault about what happened to Quirrel" Lace popped her head out of the tent, there she was, Hornet sitting in the floor sobbing "Hornet.... You ok....? " "yeah.... " Lace clearly watched Hornet with tears in her eyes, she was holding the 2 helmets "you aren't" "I am.... " Lace walked to Hornet and sat next to her "what's the matter...? " "is just... " Hornet hugged the 2 helmets, Lace finally got it "oh.... " Lace looked at the sky "wow.... This night is beautiful... " she mumbled, Hornet looked at her "Yeah.... Is beautiful, princess of Pharloon.... " Lace seemed annoyed after Hornet called her like that "oh.... My apologies... " Lace sighed "I accept your apologies, but I hate someone that reminds me that I'm the daughter of a terrible queen"  "sorry" Hornet and Lace started to stargaze "so Lace....." "Hmph? "  "Why is your... Uhhh... I mean the queen, why did she rejected you...?" "She said that I'm not enough good for taking the throne if she died" Lace mumbled, Hornet felt bad for her "and about you.... Princess of Hallownest, who.... Are those helmets.... " "..... Stex.... The one with some smaller horns bellow the original horns.....someone that I liked once....I was good for hidding my feelings......but...... " Hornet sniffed "she... Died after..... Trying to beat.... An Infection in Hallownest.... " "oh.... And... The other...? " "Hollow..... My sibling..... They.... Died in the same way" Hornet mumbled, Lace suddenly seemed guilty for reminding Hornet that "hey... Don't feel bad..... " ".....ok..... " "well, we should go back to sleep.... " "ok.... " Hornet left the helmets and the cloaks again next to the tent and entered to the tent, Lace did so "good night Lace... " "goodnight... " suddenly, Hornet... Felt again what she felt with Stex "oh god..... Someone that understands me.... " she thought "such..... Nice.... "

And our crush between us started-