Pilot

3rd Person

Cars are heard honking as the camera zooms in on a building that has two horns with a black and white pattern on its side. The third highest floor is seen lit up. The camera then transitions to a door that is labeled "IMP HEADQUARTERS" with a sheet of notebook paper that has "Meeting in progress".

In the office, an Imp in a suit is walking in front of a board that has several things written on it.

Blitz: Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I am not naming any names here... (looks at Moxxie) Moxxie.

(Moxxie proceeds to give him a incredulous look)

Blitz: Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again? 

(The camera rotates, allowing us to see Millie, an Imp that is the same height as Moxxie. Across M&M is a Hellhound called Loona on her phone, not at all paying attention to what Blitz is saying, and Y/N, who's looking at the ceiling and thinking of an idea that would be of benefit to the business.)

Millie: (with eyes sparkling) What about a car wash?

Blitz: This is Hell, MillieNo one cares about cars being clean here, okay? (He proceeds to make a thinking face before continuing) Ooh! What about a billboard? (Proceeds to wave his hands in an enthusiastic look in his eyes while having a toothy smile.)

Moxxie: We can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitz: (wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder) Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. (pushes Moxxie away) Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

(Blitz then turned on a TV with the press of a button. The TV showed the crew doing their jobs: Blitz whacked a man with a mallet. Moxxie shot a tied person through the mouth, causing said man's eyes to go out of his head. Loona was swinging a man back and forth using her mouth. Millie decapitated someone with a harpoon and laughed. Y/N was pouring gasoline on two businesswomen, laughing while doing so. The camera rotates. Blitz was holding a bowl of popcorn, with Loona taking one and eating it. Millie was sitting on the table. In front of her, Moxxie was rubbing his head.)

Blitz: Ah, those were the good times.

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you, then, additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches.

Blitz: Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit! (Everyone gets back into their seat)

Millie: People love musicals, sir.

Y/N: I know two people who are very much  fans of musicals.

Blitz: Exactly, you two! And we're basically doin' a musical. (Doing jazz hands) Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie: Sir-

Blitz: 'Cause, right now all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! (With watery eyes) Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.

Millie: (flirty tone) Are you tryin' to crush his dreams, Moxxie?

Moxxie: I- (Verbally backpedaling) What?