21 (H)

Greedy pleasure (bisexual H) 21, H

Qin Feng soon arrived at the company. The building was already pitch-black. There were only on-duty personnel on the first floor. For the first time, the elevators on the twenty-odd floors felt very long.
"Li?" He wasn't seen in the secretary's room, and it was only through the moonlight that he saw Li Luohan curled up on the sofa in his office.

As if falling asleep again, he approached softly, parted the soft bangs on his forehead, and kissed delicately on his forehead, eyes, nose... From time to time, he stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick... Finally, he fell on the slightly puffed mouth, gently in the mouth.

Thinking of today's unhappiness, and being separated from Li for so long today, and looking at the face he was thinking about, the kiss gradually became hotter.

"Hmm..." Not long after hanging up the phone, Li Luohan closed his eyes in a daze, and suddenly felt the hot and humid touch on his face, but then he became breathless, and then opened his tired eyes, "Feng... "

The words were blocked between his lips and teeth, Qin Feng's nimble tongue took advantage of the situation and penetrated into the soft mouth, not letting go of every gap domineering sweep, the whole body enveloped the person lying on the sofa, and one leg stretched into Li Luohan's mouth. Between the legs, the knees deliberately pressed against the gap between the legs...

"Ugh~~~" Li Luohan couldn't help but think about getting up, the sensitive part between his legs was just being resisted, as if the seven-inch vitals had softened in an instant.

"I'm hungry...I didn't eat well tonight, how about you?" The hot and humid tongue moved down the chin and teased.

"I... I ate the pastries left over from lunch." Li Luohan was so dazzled by the teasing that his vision had already blurred.

"How about that, it's not good for the baby to be hungry."

"Hmm... I want~~~" Li Luohan suddenly put his arm around the back of Qin Feng's neck, pulled him closer, rubbed his other hand against the man's chest, and kept looking for the source of desire, softly Blowing into Qin Feng's ear, "Aren't you 'hungry'?"

The desire was aroused in an instant, and the unhappiness that happened just now seemed to disappear as soon as he saw Li Luohan. If he had some feelings for that woman at the beginning, it was only the desire of the lower body. Disgust for no reason, of course, not for other men. Qin Feng smiled, he was planted in Li Luohan's hands.

The fingers nimbly picked up the buttons of the shirt, rubbed the slightly smooth belly with the scorching palm, rubbed the hollow of the belly with the fingertips, causing the people under him to tremble, and the fingers wormed their way into it maliciously.

The sensitive navel was scratched by fingers, and Li Luohan couldn't bear to twist it, but she couldn't break free from the man's restraint.

"Then I'll start." Qin Feng sat up as he said, and unbuttoned Li Luohan's suit pants with one hand, held his penis which was already aroused and stroked it, and touched the opening of the flower hole with his fingers from time to time. When the transparent liquid flows out, let go of the hand holding the penis, and put the three fingers directly into the flower hole, bending and hooking the tender meat on the wall of the hole, the flower hole will be wet after a while, find a sensitive point in the body and press hard, the thumb will not stop rubbing the clitoris.

"Hmm..." The numbness running through his body made Li Luohan fall into lust, and his legs tensed involuntarily.

Looking at Li Luohan's blurred eyes, Qin Feng speeded up the thrusting of his hands, and his lips moved along his neck, touching his collarbone lightly, reaching the left nipple, and there was a clear scent of milk, with the shirt between his lips and teeth Hold and bite with the inner garment.

"Ah~~~" The sensitive parts of his body were teased by the flexible tip of his tongue and fingers, and Li Luohan trembled slightly to reach his climax. At the same time, a small stream of milk sprang out from the chest without being sucked.

"Tsk... Li Zhen is very fragrant and delicious." Qin Feng said with a smile, licking the wet meat on his chest with the tip of his tongue.

Li Luohan moaned shyly, the lewd water in the pussy was still flowing, and the tingling sensation of orgasm was still there, tightness still made Li Luohan, who was used to Qin Feng's wild and lustful ways, feel empty.

The whole day's low mood seemed to only want Qin Feng to love him fiercely, so that he could forget, 'Can't we just stay together like this forever? ' A drop of clear tears flashed across the corner of his eyes, and his red lips said, "Feng...give me..."

After speaking, he straightened up and rubbed his lower body.

Qin Feng saw the tears running down his hair, and kissed it distressedly, "Okay. Here it is for you, only for you..."