Das Opfer

Her beautiful lustful body came out of the sea, like a goddess. Her fair brown curly hair bounced when she walked, and her eyes shining like the blue sea, a hint of green hypnotized me. My brain gave me warnings, shouting that I shouldn't have it, but my body was filled with lust, as I look up again admiring the beauty in front of me.Her eyes full of desires but yet so innocently. Her lips told stories as she put hers on mine, exploring every inch of her. I caressed her round soft tits with pleasure, arching her back at every touch I do, while she places my hands on her chest. Our bodies were full of lust, not thinking of what could go wrong, before I could think she was on me arching her back as she grabs my dick, leading it into her warm wet dripping pussy. My cock was completely devoured by her cunt. All I could do was follow her commands for pleasure, sliding in and out of her. She took control the pleasure felt so amazing as she put it back inside getting deeper, her moans the sounds of harmony.

Her breathing got harder and harder her eyes rolling back, not wanting it to end, I kissed her neck, as she got closer to her orgasm. The great sensation I got as her pussy gripped my dick felt heavenly. She stood up pussy dripping as she walks off staring off into the ocean, her body putting me into a trance. I felt out of breath but I couldn't move my body as it tingled, I slowly gain my consciousness back realizing I wasn't where I thought I was. I tried to catch my breath as I looked at the bodies of water that surrounded me, I started losing consciousness, all but my sense of touch. A sharp pain penetrates my neck as my last breath left my lips "Ködern"!