just like that

"you know she like him", someone says.
Idk whts going on ? Everyone is whispering about me. Idk why?
Until a girl came and ask me "you actually like him?"
I was just blinking. My mind suddenly gone blank. I don't know what to say? Literally I - I ----- dk
Wht did you say?? Me?? Like him??? Have you gone mad?? I yelled. So frustrated. I replied.
"I was saying what I heard" she replied back.
Ehhh!! Peoples and their gossips. I rolled my eyes.
Hey! Don't believe in someone's gossips. I said. And she left.
"Gossips" This is something I can't control. I mean a single person. And this ruined my whole school life.
Time passes by and now we were in 8th grade. Our 1st board class. Somehow the rumour calm down. But not ended.
I'm dedicated to my studies this time.
I promised myself that I'm not going to let my fall again. I'll fight back. Fight back until I win.
There is nothing much progress between me and him. But I do not care. I actually care when a girl try to talk with him. Um...a kind of jealousy you can say.
Our first unit held and I got fourth position. I was  damn happy and it was my first time too. I was never good at my studies so.

"Hey! Teacher called you in staff room" my friend says.
"Gotcha". I replied.

I went to see my teacher. When I was coming in my classroom  a bunch of kids passby as they were some kind of superman. And I got unbalanced too and suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder to make me stable again. I sighed. cuz I didn't fall atleast.

"Watch , where you are going?" He says. I mean him. He is so close to me. My body didn't moved at all for a moment. I was like a statue. Nor a word came from my mouth neither I moved.

"Uhm". Finally I replied back. I shoved his hands. Glared with my eyes. And then went back to my class.