Those innocent eyes...

Abortion woke up in a cold sweat. He looked at his phone to check the time. 2:00 am. He put it down and sighed in relief. It was only a dream. Then the sound of his phone buzzing caught his attention. It was a number he didn't recognize. It read "is this Ashton?"

UNKNOWN PERSON: is this Ashton?
Ashton: yes, who is this?
UNKNOWN PERSON: it's gift from your science class
(Ah, not so unknown now.)
Ashton: a-ah! Hi gifty- I mean gift!
Gift: do you have the answers for this weeks homework?
Ashton: ah, yes here you go.
*sends him the homework*
•.•.•*•.•.•
Ashton was crushed. Of course he didn't want anything to do with him! He was a jock. Ausfindig was a nerd. Jocks don't like nerds... and boys don't usually like boys...

•.•.•*•.•.•
The next day
•.•.•*•.•.•
Ashton walked into science class. His seat was beside gift, which he didn't really mind. While the teacher was explaining their newest project, gift turned to Ashton and looked at him intensely in the eyes.

Aushob was taken aback

Aushob was taken aback. Those eyes... they told a story. And ashton was ready to read it.
"Can I borrow a pencil?" Gift said
"Y-y-yeah! Here you go." Ashton said.
Ashton wanted to find out more about gift. He was excited about finding out more.

•.•.•*•.•.•
A/N
hey guys! Sorry this chapter took so long to get out... I almost died in a house fire and then my dog died!
I am writing this in my hospital bed rn, hopefully I get better so I can put out chapters quicker!