Chapter 1 Kiddnapped

[] = add ons by me
{} = explanations
() = thoughts
Bold = me talking or A/Ns
___________________________
Zack's POV

"Hey Mira do you think we will ever have the chance to meet Johan again?"

"I don't know Zack... but I do hope we get that chance to meet him again..." Mira smiled bitterly saying that. We were sitting on a hill looking up at the sunset.

"Hey Zack."

"Yes Mira?"

"If we were able to meet Johan someday... what would you say to him after all this time?"

"I would most likely punch him in the face."

"Why would you want to punch him though?"

"He left us.. he left his mom... i can't forgive him for doing that."

Mira just nodded and looked at her phone it was 3:00pm so we decided to go home.

[Time skip brought to you by John Doe's hair gel]

I was walking home and there i was at my front door but my door was wide open... (Did someone break into my house?) i cautiously walked in. I went to my parents bedroom... (Everything looks fine here?) i walked to my room.... (My doors wide open) i walked in with my fist up in the air ready to fight and i saw my window open... (Did the intruder or intruders esca-) my thoughts were interrupted by something grabbing me out of instinct i tried to elbow the person but while doing so i inhaled something and blacked out.
___________________________
???'s POV

I got my HT out {hand held transceiver more also known as a walkie talkie} and told the other side i got the target.

"Good, Now bring him back to base."

"Yes Sir."

I picked up the teen and carefully ran back to the van where the others were waiting. A female voice spoke up.

"I wonder why boss wants him? Does he owe him anything?"

"Lana this teen has nothing to do with boss he was just dragged in because of his parents... i thought i told you guys this?" Lana shrugged and took of her hood and mask showing her blonde and brown eyes. Mike- a short man- smacked Lana scolding her about the rules for the fifth time this day.

Mike whispered yelled not wanting to wake our target up "LANA DIDN'T I SAY THAT IF WE TAKE OUR HOODS AND MASKS OFF WE WILL BE RISKED OF BEING CAU-" he caught off due to the van starting to move.

"Get buckled up we are going now."

"Luke! Couldn't you have warned me about you starting to move?" Mike growled at Luke.

"..." and of course Luke stayed silent knowing that even if he tried to explain he would just get scolded by Mike.

"Hey whitey, why don't you tell is ya name so we can get to know each other?" I looked at Lana.

"First my names Gyeoll {pronounced Yeol yes the G is silent} and second don't call me "whitey" just because i have white ha-"

"Heeeeeeyyyyy why does he get to not wear his hood but we cant?????"

"Lana we went over this already he is not from here and he's not a wanted criminals like us."

"But we are in the va-"

BANG

The van has taken a hit somewhere and Luke started to speed up as much as the van could to get away.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Lana exclaimed Mike smacked her and told her to pipe it down.

"How much longer till we arrive?" Mike asked