Just To Say Wsp And Elaborate A Lil

Wassup lol, hope yall been good cause I got some stuff to go over.

This is in no way me making anything about the dsmp mine.

I know it's not

Don't even try to start

Also, I am NOT talking about the actual people. Just their Minecraft personas.

COMMENT SECTION RULES:

1. You can totally leave your own personal headcanons on each page as long as it pertains to the character that page is for.

2. If you want to tell me a headcanon for a character that I don't have a page for, either do it HERE or request that I make a chapter for that corresponding character.

3. If I see a comment for Callahan under the headcanon for SapNap (<- Example) It WILL be deleted because the headcanon and character don't correlate. HOWEVER, I WILL reply to your headcanon and give a day's notice before I delete it so you can copy + paste it and delete it yourself. If you don't get to it in time, or don't see that I replied, tough titmouse, shoulda listened to rule 2.

4. Please don't vent in my comment section, it'll get deleted and I don't want my work to be affiliated with venting or anything of that sort.

5. No wars, this ain't the lore and my book ain't Las Nevadas.

6. If you don't like it, you can happily take your complaint, shove all the way up your ass, shit it out, swallow it, choke on it, and die. I don't want ANYONE, REGARDLESS of who you are to complain about my personal headcanons cause that's what they are. MY P E R S O N A L headcanons. I'm not forcing them onto you man, you chose to read this.

And finally

7. This isn't so much a rule as it is a statement, I won't be leaving things like "Vote share like comment" and shit at the bottom of each chapter cause this isn't really a book book. if you choose to, f i n e. If you want to, wonderful. Just don't think that I'm gonna bombard you every page to do it. Either you do or you don't.

SPECIAL CASES:

If you want to make a comment about Tubbo in Ranboo's Chapter that's ok AS LONG as it's not a headcanon. UNLESS they BOTH have something to do with the headcanon. Same with BBH and Skeppy, Dream and George, The Sleepy Bois, The DreamTeam, and Dream and Fundy. Picture it like this: If I see it and don't delete it then it's fine, if you get a comment then you've been flagged, and it's not fine.

Peace and Love <3