Chapter 13

it's the day that everyone is heading back to england. they all decided to apparate instead of flying back.

molly, arthur, bill and charlie go to the burrow, whereas the weasley siblings, harry, luna and hermione all go to the boy's dorm house.

when they arrive ethan looks around on the spot and smiles.

harry: welcome home mate

harry pats his back then harry, ron and the twins go to their rooms. ethan and luna go up to his old room. they open the door. the room is exactly how ethan left it. the drawings on the walls, the monitors, the xbox, the games. the only thing not how it was is the bed, looked like someone had been sleeping in it.

luna: i slept in here when you left, i kept it all how you left it incase you ever came back. they did the same at the burrow. well molly did, the rest weren't so sure about it but gave in.

ethan looks at her with teary eyes. he hugs her and she hugs back.

ethan: i'm sorry

luna: you don't have to be sorry love

ethan: i do, i left and made you upset to the point you stayed here instead of your own bed.

luna: not all i did

ethan: what do you mean?

luna looked up at him

luna: i wore your necklace all the time, wore you kit top all the time, i just stayed in here all the time. i didn't want to leave the only thing i had left of the person i love.

ethan sees that she is looking down with tears in her eyes. he lifts her head up gently so they make eye contact.

ethan: i love you luna, i always will

he kisses her. they start to make out. ethan's hands slowly travel from her waist to her ass.

luna: we can't do this with everyone here.

ethan: sadly

ethan sits on the gaming chair and pulls luna onto his lap. they kiss again. he turns in the chair until the back of the chair if facing the door.

ethan: i love you

luna: i love you more