4/4/1994

Is teleportation real? Goddamn, how the freak! No, no way this isn't real I must be dreaming. Yeah that's correct I must be-

"Miss. Your name?" The girl asked me. Should I tell her my name or should I not. Maybe I should but can I trust her? "Miss, you can trust me."

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I was thinking that...if I could trust you or not."

"I was just reassuring you cuz your face looked like u were confused so..." She trailed off.

"Sharon" I said. She seemed confused. "Sharon my name."

"That...is a beautiful name, I must say" she said. Idk I just met this lady but what she said affected me, even if all she said was my name is pretty it made my heart flutter....no no no I can't feel this. And suddenly it ticked me.

"What's the date today?" She seemed confused with the sudden random question but still answers.

"4th of april, 1994"

That was probably some bullshit am hearing right? Haha I must have gone crazy, yeah that connects me seeing a mystery circle and landing in some walton's mansion, MANSION, and this date. It can't be right. As I was thinking all this my eyes were wide open and well she was staring right in my eyes and I realised I can't act like this, I need to get out of here but where the fuck will I go?

"Miss Sharon, u seemed to be little out of it-"

"No, no I am fine" I cut her off in hurry. I should get out of here first, no I need to get out of here. I continued "ehh, I shall leave your mansion, miss walton. I must've ended up in here by mistake. I shall take my leave now"I said as I stood up and half bowed until I realised this is America so I retreated and waved instead of bowing.

But maybe she had other plans.

"Miss, I should inform you that no one can end up in here by mistake" she said stressing out the word mistake. I am already getting tensed at that. She looks dead serious right now and and she is staring directly at me with the coldest of eyes I can even imagine. I shivered under her gaze and she continues "now I need your real full name"

"Myoui sharon mina" I said scared.

"That's not it" she shouted. What does she even wants me to do, tell my fake real name?.

"That is my name, miss walton" I said with a lil bit of courage that I could gather in that short span of time.

"You can't fool me there's no one with that name in the whole world" umm guess she is a fool, how could I fool her again? But well guess what the so called courage I gathered is not helping.

"M-miss wal-walton, what do you mean by that?" I stuttered out really scared being under her hot yet intimidating gaze.

"Hah, what I mean! Your really getting on my nerves" oh I must say she looks hot when frustrated. She suddenly shouts "sit down"

I sat my butt down as fast as I could as she took her phone and contacted someone. She talks on her phone which was of course not on speaker so I could only hear one sided convo.

"Hey, I need you to find every single information there is on Myoui Sharon Mina"

"No, right fucking now"

"I need it in 10 minutes "

I should die or nahh I will be dead in a while anyway.

We sat on chairs for 6-7 minutes yeah I was counting what else could I do? She wasn't talking at all just staring at me as if she would kill me right there and then if my name was not real?!. Andd finally the call I have been waiting for. She clicked answer faster then me processing the incoming call but whatever let's again listen to the one sided convo.

"What...how is that even possible" she looks at me as if I have grown two heads what fuck did the other person even said to get that reaction out of her.

"Okay, come here as soon as you can in the morning then. See ya tomorrow" she said really quietly and hung up. She looked up slowly with her confusing gaze landing on me. She says to me "who even are you? Not a human, that's for sure"

"Eh miss, am offended! What do you mean not a human" I said taking offense over her conclusion of me not being a human. Come the fuck on, what is she even thinking, what even happened for her to react like that.

"Come with me" she abruptly stands up after saying that and starts moving towards the door. I was still sitting processing what the fuck is happening. "Aren't you gonna come" her voice brought me out of my trance and I stand up as soon as I could and was following her out the door.

We are in the hallway and as soon as we got out the kitchen door her guards started to follow her too. Well that was till we were in front of a grand door, she told them to stay out side the door and on guard. They all followed her orders and stood by the grand door. Then she turned to me and said "come on in miss Myoui" am in trouble?

I walked in as she held the door open for me. As soon as I walked she closed the door while I was standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. I recognised that this is the same room where I teleported? No time travelled to. Goshh I feel crazy even considering those things as a possibility.

She suddenly walked closer to me and I was stepping back. With each step she was taking towards me, I stepped backwards. And just like in the movies I hit a wall and she finnally reaches in my personal space. She was really close I could feel her breathe on my lips, god where am I stuck?!.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying, wait what! Shit no get yourself together mina this is definitely not the time.

While I was thinking this, without knowing I closed my eyes. I heard a low chuckle and a dangerously soft voice, near my ear. I could the breathing under ear and her lips slightly touching my earlobe. I felt a shiver travelling up my spine.

"You are an intriguing person, sharon. Now now you must answer all the questions am gonna ask of you. So shall we begin?"

--------------------------

That would be it for today's chapter it was short, around 1k+ words but I will for sure make the next chap around 4k words now bubyee enjoyy and please comment if your enjoying the story so far? Thanks <3.