Prologue

So guys a new take on Riansh with lots of twist and turns and a Hella jumpy ride mainly focused on their children hope so you like it 😊😊❤️❤️❤️.

Riansh couldn't believe his eyes

Riva.....His Riva was standing infront of his eyes.

The sister whom he desperately wanted to meet all this year's.

Riansh looked at Riva's eyes only to find pure fire and defiance in them.

She looked like a lioness ready to kill anyone who dare hurt her little pups.

Riansh looked at Riva's back where his other little sweet sister's were standing.

Vanya and Ria.

Riva who studied his gaze said.

Don't you dare think of it Mr.Riansh Rai Singhania.

Riansh: I mean no harm Riva and you know it.

Riva: No I don't ....You trust someone by the actions they commit ......And you are least trustworthy person for me in this whole universe.

Riansh: I know I committed mistake but can't you give me a chance to settle down everything so that we can be together.

Riva: After all the pain and agony your  father gave to my Maa .....No way in hell.

Riansh: Riva I am trying to make amends ......

Riva: And I already told you it's useless.

Riansh: Don't try to provoke me Riva come along with us to home otherwise.....

Riva: Otherwise.....What....

I am not at all afraid of you . I honestly I bloody don't care of what you feel.

But I am not letting Vanya and Ria anywhere near Monster's like you.

Riansh's eyes darkened at her words and he said in a intentful tone.

Don't make me take tough choice Riva.

Riva looked at him with same intensity and same fire.

Bring it On then......I openly don't care.

While the younger's Ridhvik, Abhimanyu,  Vanya and Ria just sighed helplessly at the tiff between the eldest praying to God so that everything goes well and all remain happy.