Chapter 5: The Akatsuki

Back yet again! This chapter is quite short, I apologize, I have a lot of stuff going on, but I still didn't want to miss todays post.

Disclaimer: I do not own blah blah blah, only the plot of this story.

Enjoy!

1. "Talking"

2. 'Thinking'

3. author

.

"I can't believe you did that." Said Izuna while looking at her with disbelief.

"I'm OK with people flirting with me, but not when they're being straight disrespectful." Sakura replied as they walked out of the bar, not before giving the workers extra money for the ruckus.

"Do not mess with sakura it's getting written down somewhere." can my chuckled at his own joke.

"Yep." They all agreed while chuckling. (Except Sasuke and Neji who just smirked.)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Bye!" Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto said to the others as they opened the door to their penthouse.

"Maaahhh, bye you three." Kakashi replied as he was the only one still outside.

The first thing Sakura did when they closed the door was kick off her heels in a haste, then climb onto the couch, wrapping herself into a blanket. Sasuke stretched, barely repressing a yawn as him and Naruto took their shoes off.

"I think I'm going to head in for the night. See you two tomorrow." He said before walking into his room.

Sakura laid her head back on the couch, her whole body aching from wearing the heels and tight dress too long.

"I'll be back in a second, Naruto. I just need to change into something comfortable before I perish." Naruto chuckled at her explanation before nodding.

The green-eyed surgeon walked into her room, looking at her tempting bed before sighing. Though it would be nice to go to sleep as it was 1 am and she wakes up at 4, (she has learned to cope with little to no sleep, as long as she gets 9 hours in her dream world once or twice a week) she wanted to spend some time with Naruto.

She changed into her pyjamas (long sleeved grey top and long grey pants with avocados littered all over it) and walked out of her room, swearing that she could smell something herbal, and when she walked to the kitchen, she knew what.

'Is Naruto... Making tea?'

Said blond turned to her and smiled bashfully as he sat down on of the stool at the kitchen island, placing down a cup of tea for her and himself, passing her honey, lemon and sugar, not knowing what she likes.

Naruto scratched the back of his head sheepishly while looking away as she gave him a teasing glance that told him to elaborate.

"Well... You're the one who bought all the tea, so I guessed you liked it, and since you seemed so drained, I made you some." He said, chuckling nervously, afraid that she didn't like tea, but Sakura just sat down opposite of him, pulling her cup of tea towards her. She put a bit of honey into it, before looking up at him and simply saying:

"Thank you, Naruto."

The blond blushed. God, this woman was driving him crazy. At first, it was physical attraction, but when he got to know her, her sense of humour, her witty comebacks and playful flirting, he couldn't get enough.