CHAPTER | 25

Mature content ahead
🙈🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

--

Miyeon Pov...

[Earlier before the encounter]

Thanks for the safe trip with JinHyeong We arrived at the Mansion where the business conference will be held.

"Wow a lot of famous icons are here"
I whispered as we entered the main door to the main hall. The staff opened the door for us and revealed to us the luxurious hall and crowded room

"Thankful that you're with me"~JinHyeong

"Why?" I said smiling

"For Sana's peace of mind"
He whispered a joke to me that made me laugh

"You are really crazy!"

At that moment, I looked in my left direction, My smile disappeared and was replaced by a loud pound in my chest as if the spacious hall between the two of us became cramped. Nicha's cold pair of eyes are piercing me right now. She is very handsome wearing a plain white polo topped with a gray coat and high-waisted gray slacks. Her aura hasn't changed even though we haven't seen each other for almost two months it still has a strong pull on my senses.

My scanning of her stopped when my eyes went to this beautiful woman who almost brought her chest to Nicha's arm.

We had just arrived but I already losing my mood. I secretly caress my tummy

Chinny, I'm sorry if you met your mommy in this situation.

"My, I will greet some business partners, it's ok with you? You may possibly face her?"

Jinheyong whispered, he was referring to Nicha

"It's okay with me Jin Just do your thing"

I answered with a smile. He gently took me to a group of businessmen I could already see Nicha's Uncle whispering something while glancing at me and seeing the change in Nicha's expression.

I just looked away from them because I didn't care what they were talking about.

we approached them and Jinheyong gently shook their hands, I caught a glimpse of Nicha's right hand with gauze the wound was obviously fresh.

what happened to your hand Nicha?

I felt a little worried but it was immediately replaced by annoyance because of the arm that was wrapped around Nicha's arm.

Is she a koala? The way this lady holds her arms as if someone will snatch Nicha to her Tsk! FYI I'm carrying that stubborn child?! go together! Hmph!

I rolled my eyes in my mind, maybe this is how it is when pregnant it's easy to get annoyed. I have to pretend that I don't care about her anymore but when I looked up I almost gasped when I saw Nicha staring at me. I tried to meet her gaze, but Jinhyeong pulled me slightly to walk to our table.

It's hard to hide what I feel when she's looking into my eyes. I might do or say something to her because I missed her.

An hour had passed, and I already met my friends and talked, they were busy with their own agendas but promised to come with me when I returned home. Earlier too, Soojin and Soyeon had approached me I was happy to see them. We talked and caught up for a couple of minutes then, left afterward coz they had something to do also.

I wanted to play piano to get out of this place because I saw that great Nicha and the lady with her at the other table flirting. Why the hell are we stationed here?!

I saw that Nicha looked in my direction and I immediately looked away, her grin made me sick!

Besides the painful sight I was seeing, I felt a little dizzy because of the smell of mixed perfume, something that made my stomach turn upside down.