𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟵

The dark alleyway was littered with the unconscious bodies of students.

"Fucking hell...that bitch just would not stay down." The delinquent tried to catch his breath after fighting you.

He stared at your body which laid on the ground in front of him.

Your school uniform had multiple tears in it and stains of blood in the fabric.

'Dammit, who even is this girl and how the hell did she fight all three of us?' He thought to himself.

Trails of blood began to run from your forehead and down your face.

The delinquent's eyes widened as he looked into your dull ones.

'Is she...dead?' He's panicked at the fact you wouldn't move, not even blink.

His first instinct was to flee the scene so he wouldn't be wrapped up in a murder case.

The male began to speed walk away from your body and toward the exit of the alley.

He turned around one more time to look at you but was instead faced with a petrifying scene.

You were standing right behind him, staring into his eyes with a cold gaze.

"Now for the love of god please don't cause a ruckus when they walk into the classroom."

You were pulled out of your daydream when you heard your new teacher's voice.

Standing in the hallway of Eunjang High School, you waited patiently for the teacher to call you in.

"You're acting like a celebrity is gonna walk through the door or something." A student in the classroom commented.

"Yeah, no one like that is going to come to our shitty school!" Another added, making the class erupt in laughter.

After the laughter died down, the teacher spoke up.

"You can come in!" He called you in.

You quickly dusted off your uniform which was a white button up with a light blue tie and a black skirt that almost reached your knees.

An excited grin covered your face as you slid open the door and strolled in.

Murmurs and confused looks filled the room as you made your way to where the teacher was standing.

"An introduction, if you will." He requested.

"Yeah, sure. I'm (Name) (Last Name) and I'll be joining this class." You scanned the classroom as you spoke.

Your eyes were caught by a certain silver haired student at the front of the class.

His hair looked so silky and his soft facial features gave him an angelic look.

"Wow, you're really good looking." You stared at him in awe.

"Oh, thank you." He replied, his face keeping a neutral expression.

"You can sit in the empty seat behind Eugene." The teacher told you.

'He must be Eugene.' You noticed that the seat behind the brown haired boy was empty.

You began walking over to the desk but stopped in your tracks when something felt off.

Spinning around, you saw that a student was leaning out of his seat with his hand inches away from your ass.

There was an awkward silence before you grabbed his pointer finger and bent it.

A huge 'Crack' sound was heard throughout the classroom before the male let out an anguished cry.