chapstick challenge

Hey jaden you say walking into his room. Hey y/n jaden says.do you want to film a YouTube video with me pleaaaassee,you ask. Depends what are we doing? he asks with an eyebrow raised. Uhm the chapstick challenge. What's that? he asks. It's were one person is blindfolded and the other person picks out a chapstick flavor and you put it on and kiss. The person with the blindfold has to guess the flavor.
I guess so he says. You  smile ok cool let's go. We went to the couch and you set up the camera. Ok I said pressing the record button. Hi guys welcome back to my channel I'm here with jaden today we're doing the chapstick challenge. You say to the camera.
Do you want to choose the chapstick or have the blindfold you asked him. Chapstick he says. Ok you say putting the blindfold on. Ok show the camera what chapstick you chose. He puts on the chapstick and he kisses you. Uhm I licked my lips, pineapple? You questioned yes jaden said. Yesss. I knew it i knew it. You say excited. Jaden smiles at your excitement.
O

k my turn here you hand jaden the blindfold. He puts it on you pick out a y/f chapstick and put it on. You pressed your lips to his. He had a confused face is it y/f chapstick. Yes it is! you said. You guys finish the video wanna watch a movie he ask you. Sure. You guys go to his room turn on a movie and eventually fall asleep.

how was my first imagine it's not that good I just thought of when this was a trend. Anyways I want to here all of your thought so don't be a silent reader-lynn