Tease (gxg)

What I see.

You walk down the school hallways with no bra on. You wear a white top. Your skirt is just below your asscheeks. Your big boobs jiggle when you walk.

I can see your ass when you bend over at your locker. You're wearing a red thong. I can see down your top when you lean over. Your nipples are hard.

We have gym together. We have to change into sports clothes. You take your top off. You don't but on a bra. I can see your boobs. You slip down your skirt. Your clean shaven. You wearing nothing but a thong. You get dressed slowly. Your shorts are up your ass. Your still braless.

Your boobs and ass jiggle when you run. Your boobs bounce up and down every time you jump. I can see down your top when you do press-ups.

You spread your legs when doing sit-ups. I can see your pussy lips.

We go to the changing rooms. You take your top off. Your nipples are hard. You pull down your shorts. You bend over to grab your clothes. I can see your ass hole. You get dressed slowly.

We are doing CPR in Biology. I get partnered with you. I put my hands on your chest. Your boobs are massive. I move my fingers so they touch your hard nipples. I do CPR on you. I rub your nipples slightly. I move my knee. It's touching your pussy. I move my knee around. You're wet. My knee has your cum on it. We get up. There's a drip of cum on the ground.

We sit down at the back of class. The teacher puts on CPR videos. No one can see under the table. I move my hand to your pussy. You're dripping wet. I rub your clit slowly. You lie your head down on the table. I put my hand under your top. I squeeze your boob. I rub your nipple.

I keep rubbing your clit slowly. I stop.

It's your turn to be teased.

I lick the cum of my fingers. I rub your nipples. It's been a minute. I can see cum on your seat. I slowly rub your clit. I go a little faster. You moan quietly. I stop rubbing your clit. I pinch and pull your nipple. I slowly rub your clit. I feel you tense. Your about to cum. I shove three fingers in your tight hole. You gasp. No-one notices. I pump my fingers in and out. I rub your clit with my thumb. I go faster. I squeeze your boob. I pump in and out harder. You orgasm.

I remove my wet fingers from your pussy hole. I put my hand down my panties. I rub my clit fast. I grab the pen you're biting. I shove it in my tight hole. I pump it in hard and fast. I grab my boob. I cum. I hand you the pen. You put it back in your mouth.

You're such a teasing little slut. You have big boobs and wear no bra. You wear slutty skirts. I fucking love that you're a slut. My slut.