TAYLOR MAROQUIN HATES ANIME

So there i am doing my thing which is hating on shit i dont understand when all of a sudden this fucking dickwad comes up to me and says "hey dude youve gotta watch chainsaw man." i really hate anime so i said "id rather shoot my dick with a nail gun" and he said " teme, im gonna kick your fucking ass so bad youd wish you behaved as a child." to which i replied "watch out guys we got a badass in the building, nice line whered you hear it, anime.com" and he said "erm actually i got it on r/anime" and i said "oh great, so your a redditor and a weeb, at that point why dont you ronnie mcnutt yourself (ifunny reference)." and he said "heh, im just getting started, pochita go" and you know what happened? you really want to know what happened? nothing you dumb motherfuckers, this is real life of course nothing is gonna fucking happen. so hes just standing there and he starts crying. i said "well this is awkward" so i kinda just tipped him over and he was just crying on the floor. I guess this is another victory for me, taylor maroquin: emperor of awesome. so i go to class and there was mr carver teaching his gay math lesson. i got really bored so i told him "hey teach, can you like not be boring" to which he replied "you know what class, were gonna watch chainsaw man" (talk about a segway). anyway, he starts playing chainsaw man and i was getting really furious because i really hate anime, yeah i said it, i really fucking hate anime. i told mr carver "aw hell nah, not with this anime shit" so i went up to his computer and went to youtube.com and put on something actually good like thetrmchannel (please subscribe). He said "taylor fuck off, were gonna watch chainsaw man". me and mr carver started fighting and next thing you know there was a flash of light and we got sucked into the computer.