Krishna - Part 2

While Rama is known as maryada purushottam, Krishna is leela
purshottam, a man who does not follow rules but abides by religion. Vishnu holds a bow in his Rama avatar depicting is life as the Prince of Ayodhya to being the Protector of the forest and it's people. But in his Krishna avatar he holds a bansuri or flute depicting his life as the Leeladhar or the divine player. While Rama taught us how the life of a prince, protector, husband, brother, son, king, god, etc is, Krishna taught his people to worship not the gods who are far away but the ones closer to you, inside you. While in His Rama avatar, Vishnu is said to have been attached to life and followed death but Krishna said that life and death were illusions and everyone is infact immortals. Rama was a king bound to follow the people of needed while Krishna was shown as a politician who manipulates everyone. Rama was a Kshatriya who lived a life of an ascetic while Krishna was a Kshatriya but live a life of a sarathi, and a cowherd. Sita's devotion is respected and she is always depicted with Rama by her side while Rukmini's devotion is said to be heavier than Krishna himself and thus she is also depicted with Krishna and sometimes Radha by her side.