Part 2

Frisk is seen sitting at a table, finishing a plate of food as Toriel watches fondly.

TORIEL: (to Frisk) I'm glad you're enjoying the meal, child. It's not often that I have the chance to cook for someone.

FRISK: (gratefully) It's delicious, Toriel. Thank you so much for everything. You've been so kind to me.

TORIEL: (smiling) Think nothing of it, Frisk. It's what I do. I can't have a poor, defenseless human wandering the Underground alone. It's much too dangerous.

FRISK: (hesitantly) About that... Toriel, I'm not sure I can just stay here forever. I have to find a way back home.

TORIEL: (sadly) I understand, Frisk. But you must realize that it's not possible. The only way out of the Underground is through the Barrier. And that's something only a monster can do.

FRISK: (determined) Then I'll just have to find a way to become a monster.

TORIEL: (shocked) Frisk, no! You can't just go around changing who you are. It's not that simple.

FRISK: (pleading) But it's the only way. I have to find a way back home.

TORIEL: (sighs) Very well. If it's that important to you, I'll help you. But be warned, Frisk. The path to becoming a monster is not an easy one. It will take time and determination. Are you prepared for that?

FRISK: (nods) Yes, Toriel. I'm ready.

TORIEL: (nods) Very well. Then let's begin your training.

The scene fades to black as Frisk and Toriel stand up from the table, ready to start Frisk's journey to become a monster.