Chapter 8

Moon
Sun
Other
"Talking"
'Thinking'
,============================
|
|
". . . Sun" "No your wasting your time talking to me now.." "Oh sunshine...it's not your fault I knew that I should have gone but..." sun look at him confused "but what?" "I don't actually do my job I just go to the arcade and talk to the Dj" sun stared at him "MOON! what happens if someone brakes in!" Sun started to panic "relax it's fine I get sent a notification if anyone brakes in so you got nothing to worry about" sun sighed calming down "well you better go before you are seen talking to me and NOT DOING YOUR JOB!"  "Ugh fine..." sun smiled and hugged moon moon hugged them back they soon parted sun waved to moon as he left  sun shut the door and returned to his (bed)  and fell asleep.
|
|
=========================
It was 4:30am and sun was woken up by the security guard and told them that they could go back to the daycare now sun walked back to the daycare and looked for moon but couldn't find him sun was confused they felt a pair of arms wrap around their waist sun turned his head to see moon who looked very tired and annoyed "mo-" moon covered suns mouth "shhh..." sun nodded and turned to face moon and hugged him moon fell asleep in suns arms sun dragged moon over to his nest and put him down sun wasn't sleepy so they decided to make another drawing moon woke up still very tired and noticed  sun not sleeping so with the very little energy he had he got up and walked over to sun almost falling over "sleep..." sun turned around moon grabbed suns arm and gently dragged them to their bed and put them down sun listened not wanting moon to get mad "can I have a hug?" Sun said sitting up moon sat down a gave sun a hug and fell asleep sun tried putting him back in his nest but moon wouldn't let go sun gave up and laid down and fell asleep . (Time skip 6:48am ) moon woke up still clinging to sun who has sleeping peacefully moon let go of sun and flew down to the arts and crafts table he got some crayons and paper and started drawing moon got carried away and didn't  notice sun walking up behind him.
|
|
====================
Hi I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a little bit I got distracted... I will try my best to make a longer chapter if my adhd lets me qnq