Chapter 32. New Member and Unknown

[Ding! God of Hope joined the chat]

[Ding! King of Knights joined the chat]

[Ding! Batman Junior joined the chat]

______________________________________

"Hoo, there's a new member! Let's see who they are." Satria looks at Dimensional Chat with amusement.
______________________________________

Spider-Man: "Welcome, new member."

Pervert Sage: "Welcome new member."

Evil Spirit: "Hello newcomer, Welcome to the group."

King of Knights: "What is this? Who are you, guys? What magic is this? Explain to me."

Shin: "Calm yourself and welcome to the group. Here you can talk with people outside your world or another dimension or whatever you call it. I'm the admin here; call me Shin."

______________________________________

'King of Knights is surely Arthuria Pendragon, Batman Junior? That much it's can Dick Greyson, Tims, or Damian, if I'm not wrong, not too much watch or read DC' Shin is guessing the identity of a new member.

But one person makes him confused: Who is this God of Hope?

______________________________________

Man with Gender Equality: "Eh, you guys already know about this group's purpose. How about introducing yourself to us?"

King of Knights: "..."

God of Hope: "..."

Batman Junior: "Hey, why is my name, Batman Junior? I demand you change my nickname!"

Ice Sadist: "I don't know and I don't care brat. Go introduce yourself first."

Batman Junior: "You think I will tell my real name to Shady Group?"

Shin: "Calm down, @Batman Junior, or can I call you Dick Grayson?"

Batman Junior: "How do you know my name?"

Shin: "I have my way, King of Knights, or can I call you Arthuria Pendragon?"

King of Knights: "What? How do you know my real name?"

Shin: "Like I said, I have my way, but don't worry, I'm not your enemy and I'm going to help you if you have some crisis in your world."

Pervert Sage: "Trust him; he saved my village leader and my village from enemy invasion before."

Man with Gender Equality: "He says the truth. Go check the live stream option and watch it."

===

The new member watched the live stream.

==

Batman Junior: "I can't believe it. This is real, right? Not some high-tech or someone pranking me?

Shin: "For what am I pranking you?"

King of Knights: "Group who connected another world, huh? This is weird."

Silver-Haired Half Elf: "Excuse me, but there is one person again who has not yet introduced themselves to us."

______________________________________

"Who the hell is the God of Hope? If from Greek it's the Elder God Elpis, if not wrong, Fatalis, help me." Satria says.

"Okay, brother, wait, let me search in your memory," Fatalis say. "Go guess Madoka or Militia Brother."