when your husband wants to suck your milk

Your pov.
Morning 7:30 am.
You are making breakfast for yourself and your husband. He is the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea. You both get married 2 years ago and now you have a baby boy who is just 5 months old. It is a love marriage.
You worked as an employee in his office and he secretly liked you. One day he confessed his love for and you both started dating each other. And then you both got married. After getting pregnant you stopped going to your office and now you do work from home 🏡.

(Back to present)

You are making breakfast when you hear your 5 months old boy is crying . So you immediately run towards your shared bedroom and picked up your baby boy from the bed ... you understand that your baby boy is hungry so you started feeding him... first you sit on your bed and lift your shirt up and started breastfeeding your baby....you didn't notice that your husband had awake and staring at your exposed boobs....

Y/N: good morning baby.
JK: good morning ( with little sleepy voice)
You notice him looking at your boobs

Y/N: why are you looking at my breast like that?
JK: hun ! ... aa ... nothing .. just looking at my baby boy ... he is soo lucky, he can suck your boobs when ever he wants
Y/N: ( blushed) shut up... go get fresh up.. the breakfast is ready... go go ..
JK: hmmm .. (he kissed your cheek and his son's forehead and get up from bed to get fresh )

After finishing breakfast you both and son spend the whole day by playing games and watching TV 📺 ..

TIME SKIP:
at night; 10 pm..
Your son fall asleep and you put him in his crib...now you come to your bed and lay down... then jungkook hug and try to tell you something..
JK: baby?
Y/N: yes
JK : can I ask you something
Y/N:yes baby
JK: first promise me ... you will give it to me?
Y/N: ok promise.. I will give it to you.. now tell me what you want?
JK: (😏 smirked) YOUR MILK 🍼
Y/N: ok ... WHAT (she get shocked and started blushing) .... but this is only for baby..
JK: am I not your baby... by the way you promised to me. ( in baby voice)
Y/N: o.ok
Then she slowly lifted her shirt up and unhooked her bra to free her boobs ... Jungkook get excited and took her left nipple in his warm mouth and started sucking it like a baby.... you want to moan so badly but controll it other wise your baby will get up..

Jungkook started sucking it hard and pinching her right nipple so bad .. he swirling his tongue on her nipple to make it wet... suddenly he overed over her and staring at her boobs and he slapped it...
Y/N: ahhh .. what the
JK: shut up... and tell me your boobs belongs to me.... beg me to suck it
You really liked his dominant site.. being desperate you did whatever he wants
Y/N: my boobs belongs to you daddy... please suck them... use it like a toy , Slap it , bite it ... do everything you want daddy.
JK: huh ! really... such a slut you are for daddy hun ...
Jungkook started sucking your boobs one by one...he took her right nipple in between his teeth pulling it hard... making you arch your back
Y/N: Ahhh ... yah .. just like that daddy... do it more to me
JK: ohh really babygirl ... you liked it.
Y/N: yah daddy ... ahh
JK: your milk is soo sweet baby .. I want to suck them every day..

Like that he continued his actions by sucking , bitting, pinching and pulling her nipples again and again.

After some time later he stopped by looking at your exhausted figure ... then he lay beside you... you both cuddle and say ' I Love You ' to each other before drifting into sleep..

THE END.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfiction.. please let me know your opinion in comments... and you can also suggest me stories that you like.. ans please support me... bye 👋 bye 👋... love you 💜