Part 2

Okay, here you go.

Jina pov

Suddenly, I woke up from my sleep and checked the time. It was 11:07 am. Meaning I'm very close to reaching Seoul. I turned off the music and put my earphones in my bag. I looked out the window. As the train went on and on, I just sat there silently,. enjoying the silence.

>>>>>TIME SKIP <<<<<<
After 25 minutes

It was 11:32. And I finally reached Seoul. I was very excited. I went out from the station. And then, I started to walk towards the HYBE building with my bag on my back and my skateboard in my hand. I didn't skate there because the roads were really crowded.

After walking for a good 30 minutes, I finally reached there.

[I have something to say. So, as you all know, BTS is a kpop group under HYBE Labels and Jungkook is a member of the group. On the other hand, Jeongguk is a soloist under HYBE Labels. Let's just say, that Jungkook's solo songs are Jeongguk's songs and Jungkook doesn't have any solo song in the story.]

Then, I went to the reception to ask about my brothers, but as soon as I went there, I suddenly heard someone calling my name. I immediately recognized the voice as Gguk oppa's voice. I turned around and ran towards him, throwing my skateboard out of my hand and jumped on him and hugged him tightly like this, making him stumble a little

 I turned around and ran towards him, throwing my skateboard out of my hand and jumped on him and hugged him tightly like this, making him stumble a little

I just buried my face in his shoulder and said, "Jinjja bogo shipossoyo, oppa!!" *I don't know if it's correct or not😅*

Jeongguk pov

I was heading towards my car after the meeting ended. Our CEO called a meeting today and all HYBE artists must be present. So, I had no choice but come. While I was walking with my manager, Shin Jaehyun, I saw a familiar figure standing in the reception. She was wearing a big t-shirt and shorts. She had a bag on her back and a blue colored skateboard in her hand. She also had familiar hairstyle. I think I know who it is. It's my beloved little sister, Jeon Jina.

Then, I shouted, "Jina! Jeon Jina!" She turned around and the moment she saw me she ran towards me , throwing her skateboard away. She then jumped on me and hugged me making me stumble a little. She put her head on my shoulder and kept hugging me.

"Aww, you missed me that much, cupcake?" I said while hugging her back. She only hummed making me smile. Everyone present there were looking at us with aww. Well, this isn't the first time this happened.

But, one thing is strange. This isn't the first time that Jina is hugging me like this. But, when she hugged me, my heart suddenly started to beat faster. I suddenly felt the urge to protect her in my arms like this, forever.

Anyway, after our hugging session ended, she told me to put her down. I put her down. Then, she said in a panicking tone, "Wait, where is my baby?!" Well, the one she referred to as 'baby' is her skateboard. I slightly chuckled at her. "There is your baby, under the couch." I said pointing towards one of the couch.

She ran towards it and got her skateboard. Then, she came to me asked, "Where is Kook oppa?" "I think he is still in the meeting room." I replied. "Why in the meeting room? You guys had a meeting today?" She asked looking at me from down. Well, she is a little short than her peers, 148.5 cm. She does almost all the sports to get taller, but still hasn't gotten any. The most reliable reason is that she hasn't hit her puberty yet.

"Yes, cupcake. We had a meeting today. And we had to attend it, because the CEO told everyone to attend." I replied. She made an 'o' with her mouth and nodded. I again said, "Now, may I know why you are here? And that, without any prior notice?" She nervously laughed a little, making my heart race again. And answered, "To surprise you guys. School is off tomorrow and I already finished all my homework. So, I was bored. And that's why, I decided to give you a surprise." Now, she had a big smile on her face, and that's making my heart melt down.

"Can I go to Kook oppa?" She asked. "Sure, cupcake. Why not?" I said while taking her hand and walking towards the lift. My manager said, "Should I come with you guys, Jeongguk?" I said "No, it's okay. You don't have to. We can go by ourselves." Then, he left to take of some other things. I pushed the button and and after a while of waiting, the door opened and we both went inside.

The meeting room was on the 21st floor. In the whole ride, Jina was telling me some stories from her school. I just listened to her attentively, and sometimes said my opinions. I suddenly realized that I was smiling softly to her the whole time, which made me blush a little. *Come on, Jeongguk! She is your sister for God's sake! Stop it! This is not you!*  I thought to myself slapping my cheeks. Then, I saw Jina looking at me with worry all over her beautiful face.

She then asked, "What happened, oppa?" "Ohh, it's nothing. I have been overworking a little these days. So, I dozed off a little. That's it!" I smoothly lied making her believe me. "Don't overwork, oppa. It's not good for your health. Your health is the first priority." She said making me smile. "Okay, I get it, cupcake." I then crouched down and kissed her cheeks. Just at that time, the elevator door opened. And, I asked her while offering my hand, "Then, shall we go now, Your Highness?" She giggled at me and gave her hand to me and said, "Yes, let's go!"

But, that didn't last long. Because as soon as we got out the elevator, she ran leaving my hand, while I only chuckled at her childishness.

Part 2 DONE ✅
Okay, so this was a long chapter. Anyway, thanks for reading.
Love you 😘