Chapter4

"SOARING UP"

       Steve stood up, as he gasped. He looked around his room then back down his lap thinking 'It was all a dream.." He placed his feet down the cold floor and walked to the balcony of the castle. He relaxed slightly from the nightmare he had about his caretaker and mesmerized the bright glowing stars upon him and the the moon shining brightly.

              Steve smiled as he closed his eyes to enjoy the peaceful sound until he heard a faint voice call to him from the wind. "Steeeeve..." It sounded like a woman's voice and it was very soft and echoey. Steve looked around his surroundings but found nothing but dark empty trees and fireflies flying around. Steve stood up, very confused then he heard it again "Steeeve..."

        Steve was aware now that he wasn't hearing things, he backed up and called out "Hello?? Who are you?? Show yourself!" Silence. Then, it called out again "Steeeve..." Steve was getting impatient and muttered "What in Minecraft is going on?..."

           Then suddenly, a gigantic dark and shadowy humanoid with big red eyes rose up from the roof of the castle and hunched over at Steve with it's long and sharp claws. Steve froze as the creature screamed "STEEEEEVE!!!"

Then it dragged Steve under his bed..

....

               "Steve!" "Gah!!" Steve yelped as he fell down the bed. Steve groaned as he looked up panicked and mutter "I-its all a dream..." Steve sighed as he looked up the person who woke him up. Angel. Angel looked at Steve confused and concerned as to why did he freak out. Steve took the hint and explained to him he had a nightmare about a woman.

       Angel looked at Steve, nodding understandingly at Steve's rant. Steve sighed softly and asked "hey...what time is it?" Angel replied "Oh! 6:30am." Steve rose a brow "Why were you waking me up very early then?" Angel didn't reply and looked down his lap, avoiding eye-contact with Steve answering "I erm..wanted to ask if you could fly with me?" Steve chuckled "Angel, you know I don't have wings right?" The half-wither answered "No I meant, I'll fly while I hold you by my arms. I just wanna soar the sky for some reason." Steve then asked "Didn't you try sleeping?" "I tried but didn't work."

         Steve chuckled and stood up from the bed as he told Angel to turn around and changed into his cyan shirt and dark blue jeans, along with his grey boots. Steve and Angel went to the balcony as Angel held both Steve's arms and lift him up from the ground, then soared up the sky.

                  "Woahhhh!!!" Steve yelled. Both went up more and saw the sun shining from the silhouettes of the horizons and passed through villages, pillager mansions and patrols, lakes as flower fields. Steve laughed proudly as he felt like he was in heaven then they soon returned from where they started. Steve landed on the ground as Angel followed too. "Wow, didn't know up there was beautiful!" Steve said, his voice a bit exhausted from the yelling he did. Angel chuckled "Indeed it is." Steve then asked "Hey uh... don't mind me but do you want to do this again sometime?.." Angel laughed and answered "Of course! I'll be happy to! But I better go back to work now, bye Steve!" Angel then soared up the sky and soon was not in sight.

      Steve sighed as he walked back to his room and sat on his bed. He looked out the window to see the birds flying. He immediately thought about Angel. He smiled at that thought and he soon realized what he was doing then he held his heart area...

It was thumping very fast..

Steve was very confused and muttered "What is this feeling...?"