Chapter One

Iceberg walked into his and Gears office as usual, at 6am in the morning because why not, he sat down and began to do his work, about 2 hours later Gears walked in, he started to do his work too. Dr Bright ran in carrying Dr Glass under his arms, "Why" Iceberg said, Bright shrugged and threw a gun at him, which hit Iceberg square in the head, making him bleed, Gears stood up, grabbing a tissue, he walked over to Iceberg and placed the tissue over the cut, "Thanks" iceberg said, Gears nodded and went back to work. The site alarm went off, "Site-19 has experienced a keter class breach, all personnel are advised to leave" the intercom announced loudly, Iceberg looked at Gears, he shrugged, Iceberg carried on doing his work, after a few hours the alarm turned off, by the time Iceberg went to bed it was past 12 am. Iceberg got undressed and put on pajamas and got into bed, he couldn't sleep again, he didn't want to have nightmares again, he tossed and turned for a bit before he sat up and just stared at the wall until it was time to work again. Today was different from the rest, Iceberg had feelings for Gears, but honestly Iceberg had no clue how to tell him. Gears knew his assistant had feeling for him, it was obvious. Iceberg walked into the office as usual and sat down at his desk, Gears was already doing his work, "Hey, dr?" Gears said, looking up, Iceberg looked up at him, "yeah?" he asked, "i know you have feelings for someone here" Gears said, Iceberg snorted, "Uh, how did you know?" he asked, awkwardly "Its also obvious who it is" Gears continued "Oh" iceberg said, turning away, "its me isn't it" Gears said, calmly, "uh, yeah it is" iceberg said, sighing "I return the feelings" Gears said, Iceberg looked baxk up, "oh?" he said, Gears lokked at him, "I like you Iceberg" Gears said.