Word Count: 1717

"....taking up, cherishing the time we spent with him. We believe that he's going to have a peaceful yet happy afterlife. With my solemn words I offer condolences to Late Fey Cramsford's family.
To offer our prayers I request each one present here to close your eyes for 2 minutes to pay tribute to his divine soul"

These were the last words of the principal's before the whole ground turned dead silent. No one uttered a word...just recollecting the memories they had with their late friend.

As they continued a tear trailed down Jezelle's closed eyes.

~~

| Flashback |

~~

"its alright Jezelle..I know it hurts you but I'm always there with you" Fey tried to console her

"it-its over now. I HATE that I LOVE him.." She continued to sob

"hey Jez I know you really love Noah. I know he'll love you back as well but for that you'd need to confess first. You just can't say its over just because he's talking to another girl.."

"its really over" she cried

"ahh you're stubborn"

Fey pulled Jezelle is his warm and friendly embrace. She cried harder on his chest.

"Now enough. You know, I'll help you to confess your feelings to him" he rubbed her back

"I'd be grateful.." Sobs Jezelle

"When did we became so formal huh?" He tickles her resulting in her giggling to the tickling sensation.

"Thank you." She said facing ahead while adjusting herself safely on the roof top.

"you know you like a stale tomato when you cry" he bursted out laughing.

She looked at him in disbelief.

"You rascal" she gives him light blows on his shoulder while his laughter never seeked an end.

She stopped with her actions and joined him laughing at their childish behavior.

"I will always be there for you" Fey said in between his laughter.

~~

| End of Flashback |

~~

"you promised me Fey.." Jezelle whispered to herself while controlling her tears which were trying to seek their way out of leash.

"Thank you everyone for your kind patience. I may request the staff to prepare for the dismissal of the students." The principal instructed and left the podium.

Fey's parents were still mourning for the loss of their one and only child. The principal and the chairman of the University tried to console them. They then took the couple to the principal's office.