Chapter 1

The sickeningly sweet scent of cologne filled the boys changing rooms, suffocating innocent boys trying to change into their sports clothes. George pulled his size too big shirt over his head, flipping his mop of brunette hair out of his face. He reached his arms up into the air to smell his fresh cologne, sighing in pleasure at the pleasant scent.

"Rap it up boys we have work to do!" A random male teacher opened the door slightly, making sure not to look inside, just to yell at the boys, who were for sure rushing now.
George spotted two people he liked, and walked over to them, engaging in conversation and joining them to the short wall to the gym.

George Davidson was a popular guy at school, everyone loved him, he was respected and liked by many. He had many girls asking him out before, but most females soon gave up after he had rejected about 15-20 on the night of his junior dance. That was a year ago, now hes in senior year, and hes guessing girls mightve thought he had changed his mind.... But he really hasn't.

Its not that he doesnt like them, hes friends with tons of girls, its just that none of them really interest him. Hes tried having sex with 1 or 2, but even as hes drunk hes not able to feel that spark of exhilaration and power he gets from that stuff. So he gave up on relationships, he gave up on girls. Hes not gay, but hes not gonna go ahead and date anyone for now.

"Mr Davidson!" The gym teacher, mr soot, had called out to George, who had begun to walk soot's way, "youve been really good at hockey this week, I've decided to try and go up against you tomorrow".
"Really?" George's eyes had some sort or sparkle to them, he loved praise, it made him feel loved and gave him worth, and he loved it when people actually meant it, "I wont disappoint you sir!"
"That's what i love to hear!" Mr soot smiled, then with enthusiasm punched his arm into the air and started yelling, "okay hockey team on the ice let's go let go!"

-

Clay Williams, also known as Dream , the boy everyone wanted to be with at school, the man who had turned other men gay and left the ladies blushing with a smile. That was Dream, the perfect man, or so everyone had thought. Dream wasn't a nice guy, but he was popular, he was respected, but also slightly feared by people on a smaller social ranking than him.

Despite all that, he wouldn't really hurt anyone socially smaller than him, he just targeted kids around his ranking, which was one of the highest. For example, Karl, George, Bad, and more, but he didn't do it for fun, he just never had anyone to teach him any different.
His friends didn't really like it, but they never stood up to him, in fear Dream would smash them in a second, he was a tough guy after all.

"Dream!" Called out a Mexican accent from across the nearly empty hall, and when clay looked up, a short Mexican man with a jet black mullet and a beanie was eagerly running towards him, "Dream I got the papers!"
"Oh gosh thanks Quacks" Dream sighed, placing a hand on a random locker and leaning against it, "I was scared that new boy wouldn't want to join if we took to long"

The short man was named Alex, but everyone called him Quackity another popular guy, and he was loved by all. He was picked for student council secondary president in junior year, and since then, everyone had loved him. Alex was a fun guy, he was always smiling, but no matter what he got his work done. He made it clear to everyone that his dream is to become a lawyer, which is why he strives towards good grades.

"Sorry they took to long to print out," Quackity awkwardly smiled as clay studied the papers in his hands, written along the top said basketball sign ups, "but miss Turner had to make so many freaking documents and was hogging the only printer! By the way, don't you think it's weird there's only one working printer in this whole school, honestly if I was the princ..."
Dream's ears started to clog up, and it seemed as though he zoned out, but it wasn't an actual zone out.