Chapter 4

128 AC, DRIFTMARK

128 AC, DRIFTMARK

Vysenna and Aemond have gone down to the beach.   Aemond is seeing something that Vysenna doesn't.  He starts walking.  "Aemond, where are you going."  She whispers shouts.  But he keeps walking.  She sighes and follows him.  She follows him until finally he stops.  She kneels down and now she finally sees it, Vhagar.   

Vysenna turns and looks at Aemond if he's out of his mind.  Aemond looks at her.  "Wait here."  She nods and watches as Aemond walks towards the queen of all dragons.  All she can think that is the how her betrothal end, with Aemond's death.  

She sees Aemond stretching hand around Vhagar's reins but than Vhagar open her eyes.  Vysenna breathe out shaken.   Vhagar goes back to sleep but then Aemond goes to her reins again and she turn her head towards him once again.  Vysenna have no idea how this is going to end.  

Vhagar opens her mouth ready to kill Aemond but than Aemond stops her by commanding in Valyrian.  Vysenna couldn't believe it,  was Aemond really gonna claim Vhagar?  

And he does,  Vysenna watches as Aemond climb up on Vhagar's back.  Aemond turns to where Vysenna is kneeling down.  "Come." He shouts.  Vysenna sighes but walk over to Aemond and the dragon queen.   Vysenna looks up at Aemond.  He nods.  Vysenna climbs up and sits behind him with her arms around his waist.   "Soves.  Dohaeras, Vhagar. Soves."  Aemond commands.  With that Vhagar flies off.   Vysenna gasps.  She couldn't believe it.  

After some flying, Vhagar parks down by the Driftmark castle.  Vysenna and Aemond jumps off.  She turns to him.  "That was insane."  She smiles but she can tell there's a different look in his eyes and he walks past her.  "Aemond?"  She walks after him.  

They starts walking inside as they are met with Jace, Luke, Rhaena and Baela.   "It's him."  Rhaena sees.  "It's me."  Aemond answers.   Jace sees his sister.  "Vysenna?"  She sighes, not knowing what to say.   

"Vhagar is my mother's dragon."  Baela says angrily.  "Your mother's dead.  And Vhagar has a new rider now."  Aemond answers.   Vysenna looks at him shocked.  

"She was mine to claim."  Rhaena says angry.  "Then you should've claimed her."  Aemond answers back.  Maybe your cousins can find a pig to ride."   Vysenna scoffs, this is not the boy she has seen as her friend.

Rhaena runs up to Aemond trying to hit him but he pushes her to the ground.  Vysenna helps her up.   Baela runs up to him aswell and punches him in the face.  

Aemond stands up and punches Baela back.  "Come back at me and i'll feed you at my dragon."  Vysenna gasps.  "Aemond, stop!"  

Jace starts hitting Aemond but Aemond pushes him to the ground.  Vysenna gasps and runs to her brother.   Luke runs up trying to hit him aswell but Aemond punches him in face.  This is the straw for Vysenna.