Destruction of Lithone

In the vast, dark expanse of the cosmos, there exists a system with two suns—one red, the other blue. Secretly orbiting this planetary system is a rogue planet, a devouring entity that consumes everything in its path. It is now heading towards the planet Lithone, home to sentient mechanical life forms. Among them is the eminent scientist Arblus, who is developing a new fuel isotope for the Lithonites, whose lives parallel those of humans on Earth. As a group of Lithonites delivers ingredients for the serum to Arblus and his assistant, a massive planetary tremor occurs, causing a Lithonite to fall and shatter a container. The assistant, Kranix, notices on the computer that the approaching planet is no ordinary celestial body.

"Arblus, look! It's Unicron!" Kranix yelled.

A beam emanates from the center of Unicron, not just any light, but a vacuum that devours everything on the planet, drawing it into his matrix as he consumes the planet. A group of Lithonites, including Kranix and Arblus, can only watch in terror before fleeing. Unicron has horn-like appendages that function as claws, enabling him to grasp planets while he devours them.

"The ships! Get to the ships! It's our only chance!"

They run across the bridge the bridge collapses and get sucked into Unicron. As the group led by is one of the ships were able to escape but one was caught in the vacuum.

"Kranix! Ahhhh!" Arblus yelled as he was then crush down and melted for the consumption of energy to power up Unicron has no planet now would be safe is there anything in the universe that could stop him.