1-basically the plot explanation

REWRITTEN!!! Coming back to this book to finish it! It was still badly written because I didn't want to change the entire plot for aesthetic purposes.

Draco's smile dropped, "Love, they'll find it out soon." 

Harry leaned back in for a kiss, sitting on his bed with the burgundy curtains shuttered," Who cares? As long as I have you."

Ron rolled his eyes, groaning, "Can you please let me sleep?"

 Hermione barely looked up. She had been trying to convince him to study and when he did, he complained about everything. It had become a routine at this point. Begrudgingly, she nodded. Ron rolled off the couch, Hermione's watchful eyes trailing after him as he wandered up the stairs. An extra pair of shoes rested at the doorway.  Size 10, the same size as Harry. He didn't care enough to knock as he opened the heavy door, noting the closed curtains. "Harry, are you going to join me and 'Mione at dinner?  'Mione's been worried. "

 Harry was cautious about answering, as Draco was staring him down," Sure."Draco glared impossibly harder at him," When is it again?"

 Harry kissed Draco, bopping his nose before tugging the cloak over the blonde's mused hair.

Harry pulled aside the heavy curtains, face pulled into a scowl at the sunlight's embrace. Ron was fidgeting with his fingers. "It starts at six. You good?"

Harry gave a soft chuckle. " Couldn't be better." He flashed a smile, before turning to address his socks.

Ron's eyes narrowed.

---

Harry twisted his fork in his hand, staring blankly at his food. Draco had been acting weird, and skittish. It was upsetting to see his boyfriend like this, but trusted that he'd tell him in due time. He tried to catch a glimpse of Draco and his platinum blonde hair yet Hermione interrupted his investigations. "So, Harry..." She drawled, looking over her food to meet his eyes. She seemed more interested in his collarbone, though. "You've been getting some action?"

He flushed, avoiding her eyes. His ears turned hot.

Harry shrugged, faking nonchalance. "Maybe."

r,  He muttered under his breath."Come on!" Ron moaned, "Tell us!" Harry stuttered again, "I'll tell you when they are ready," Harry excused himself and winked at Draco, causing him to follow him, later. Harry waited for Draco and said to Draco, "Ohh~ Look who it is," kissing Draco on the neck, Draco smiled and pushed him against the wall for a better angle. Harry kissed him but was alert when Ron walked in, it took him a second but he turned bright red with anger, followed by Hermione who turned pink then bright red with anger, "How dare you, Harry! he's done so much to hurt us!!" Harry snapped and said, "AND YOU"VE DONE MORE TO HIM!" Ron looked angry and spat, "He deserves it, HE"S LOYAL TO you know who!

Harry found himself, without thinking said, "HE" S LOYAl TO ME NOT VOLDEMORT!"

Draco kissed Harry and whispered into his ear," Slytherin tower,8 pm." Harry found himself walking into the bathroom with Ron desperately trying to open his door."  Harry, we need to talk."

"Leave me alone,weasley."

Ron looked hur, "Bye then potter."

----

Harry went and sat next to Neville who was the only person alone.

"So Harry, how are you." Neville's tone turned into a whisper, "Y'know about the fight with Ronald and Hermione."

Harry nodded to himself and cursed under his breath," Bye Longbottom."

His world was crumbling, the only people he had left were draco and Luna.

Harry asked Draco and Luna to meet with him at the lake, they were both staying for the holidays so they had free time. Draco walked with Harry down to the lake, holding hands. Then Luna came around, saying something about Nargles, "So I wanted to say," Luna continued," that I support you're connection, darlings." that was heaven for Harry and Draco, his friends left him too so it was everything. Luna sat next to Harry and watched the sunset, and Harry felt like he was floating. he had friends again. Harry kissedDracoo and walked with Luna to her common room so she could not go alone. Luna waved goodbye and Harry walked up to the Griffith floor common room and said the password. " Harry," Hermione said, "Our friendship is over so I wanted to say that we've cut off almost all of our friends from you which is everyone." Harry grinned," figured, and please call me Potter." he said walking off into the dormitory leaving Hermione hurt," Why did I say that he's my best friend."

The next day at breakfast Luna walked to him and Draco, being the prat he is strutted to him. "Hello Harry,isDracoo coming?  "she said, harry lifted his gaze to Draco, his perfected fitted robes his tight trousers lightly cut off at the end leaving the bottom flare-y, and his finest leather shoes, Luna watched his gaze to figure out he was. "Hell,o darling! Hi Luna!"Draco said his a smug tone, before making the entire group burst out laughing. Draco sat next to Harry and Luna and started chatting about upcoming assignments and wondered if they could meet up in the library. They all agreed and after lunch, they walked up into the library. Harry who was in the middle swung his arms around Luna and Draco who giggled with each other about nargles and they, for the first time in a long while felt happy. They searched up how to make aa sleepingpotiona and sleep-less ppotionsand what plants are what. They returned to their common rooms and slept a nice long sleep.

Love, y'all have a good night/day/3 in the morning!