Intimacy

"You shouldn't tease an old man's heart Naruto," Shikaku warned as the blonde intertwined their fingers. The blonde's other hand was stroking his back as he had Shikaku trapped against his office wall.

Shikaku's palm was rough, aged with years of wielding tools and being in the war. Even in this time of peace, his hands would never be the same. Naruto's hand was slightly the same but was still soft, an indicator that he was still so young.

"I'm not teasing," Naruto was staring down at the man, taking in his features, so much like his beat friend Shikamaru. But it was to be expected, they were father and son. "I'd do anything to get closer to you."

Shikaku sighed and wondered what he had gotten himself into. "Kid, stop being delusional. I don't have the energy to keep up with you Naruto. To find a boy in your age range and ravage them."

Naruto chuckled. "I don't want that, I've always had my eye on you Shikaku. I crave to have your body against mine, you've aged like fine wine and now I'm old enough to drink that wine."

It was strange to be on the receiving end of flirtation. All his life Shikaku was taught to chase women and never to be the one getting chased. He was so out of depth now that he couldn't fathom why Naruto would want him in such an intimate way. The blonde leaned down, his voice lowering and mixing with the demon fox he had merged with during the war.

The hunger became apparent as Naruto's eyes darkened. Shikaku looked away on instinct but the blonde released his hand to cup his chin. "Don't turn away from me. Answer me. You want me to don't you?"

Shikaku couldn't answer him, his heart felt strange at the fact he was being dominated by someone so much younger than him. He tried to pull away but Naruto wouldn't let him go. "I'm a married man Naruto-"

"A married man in a dead bedroom," Naruto commented as he held onto Shikaku whose eyes widened. "You think I don't know? It's so painfully obvious."

"It's just a sign of the times," Shikaku gritted out as he began getting annoyed. Naruto chuckled coldly.

"I could never let you walk around unfulfilled. I couldn't keep my hands off of you. You're so beautiful."

'Beautiful' was a foreign term to describe him. But yet Naruto used it on him so easily. He was being teased and flirted with, they both knew he could push away the blonde if he wanted to but here he was being coy and stubborn. A deep sense of shame filled his body. What was he doing? Entertaining cheating?

"Tell me what you want," Naruto's voice lured him away from rational thought yet again.

"I want intimacy," Shikaku confessed, a blush rising to his ears. He sounded so silly but the blonde guided him back his gaze to those deep blue eyes.

"Be more specific," Naruto was leaning his lips against his ear. Their chests were pressed together, the shared heat blooming together. "The way to true intimacy is through quality time and physical touch."

"I know I can drive you wild in one night but I want to savor you," Naruto kissed his cheek softly, his eyes becoming soft. "Can I savor you Shikaku?"

Shikaku turned his head and kissed the blonde. Finally giving in to Naruto's advances. They both moaned as Naruto ground their clothed cocks together. Shikaku's arms rested around the blonde's neck, tugging at his locks as Naruto hoisted him in his arms, locking Shikaku's legs around his body.

Their tongues slide against each other, it sent shivers down Shikaku's spine as it had been so long since he's gotten a proper kiss. It felt nice to have someone else lead him. He whined a bit when Naruto pulled back, his hunger had awakened but Naruto was soon discovered to be a tease.

"Easy Shika, you can wait," Naruto shushed him, kissing around his neck as he cleared his desk to sit the older man on it. He began unzipping his jacket, showcasing Shikaku his body while the Nara undid his as well to leave them both shirtless.

Scars adorned Shikaku's figure but Naruto embraced him. Kissing and licking them with a pleased expression. Sucking Shikaku's nipples proved to be the right decision as the man's body opened up even further, spreading his legs as his cock throbbed from having his nipples played with. He threw his head back, moaning as Naruto left marks everywhere in his wake.

Naruto hooked his fingers in Shikaku's joggers and boxer and pulled them off in one pull. His lover was now naked under him as he went lower. Shikaku could barely keep his breath in control when Naruto gave him a blowjob. He was so weak to the claws on his hips dragging down to his thighs.

"Naruto, please I can't take it anymore," His voice was strained but the blonde didn't let up, completely drowned in the thought of bringing his lover pleasure. Shikaku caved quickly, being backed up for so long made him quick to release and Naruto drank him, slurping him so loudly that Nara blushed as he realized what Naruto had done.

Shikaku reached out to unbuckle Naruto's pants and the blonde watched him. The Nara was taken aback by his girth, he was heavy and hot in his palm. The precum oozed onto the floor between them. The blonde licked his lips as Shikaku let him sit in his chair and got on his knees. Shikaku was hesitant, nervous actually, he had never taken a man's tool down his throat.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Naruto ruffled his hair, pulling it from the ponytail. "I just want to give you pleasure-"

He was cut off as Shikaku swallowed him. Naruto's eyes rolled over slightly from the searing heat from the man's mouth. "Fuck!" He cursed as Shikaku lubed him with saliva and began deep throwing him, careful to not make himself choke. Naruto rolled his hips into Shikaku's mouth, tempted to brute force fuck his mouth without mercy. He could feel Nara's tongue stroking his length, it was so lewd and it drove the blonde up the wall.

Shikaku moaned, the heavy twitching of Naruto's cock made him wary as to how much Naruto could pour into his mouth. He wasn't disgusted, he was oddly excited, his cock now hard again as he began to eagerly suck the blonde off. He was warming up to the idea of being fucked. He wanted so badly to be in bed with someone, he was so desperate that he'd become Naruto's lover.

He stroked himself as well, edging to Naruto's sounds as the blonde tipped over the edge. The blonde held his head steady and came to his mouth, letting him choke on his semen. 'He's wasting his sperm in my useless mouth.'

Naruto was still hard his cock twitching eagerly as he picked Shikaku up and onto his desk, bending him over on the table. "I hope you didn't swallow it all now," Naruto teased as he buried his fingers in Shikaku's mouth. "Should I just eat you out as prep or do you want to be fingered open?"

Shikaku whined, his heart beating so heavily in his chest as Naruto pulled back his semen-coated fingers to finger Shikaku. "I'm so happy, do you know how many times I've dreamt of fucking you. Messing up your insides and creaming your pink walls. To be the first man to take you like this."

Shikaku could barely string together a sentence as Naruto rammed his fingers into his prostate. He was so vocal about his pleasure, crying for Naruto to hurry up and take him, he was ready and who was Naruto to deny him? He buried his cock in the older man. He rolled his hips to find that sweet spot and when he did Shikaku melted into his arms.

This is what he wanted, to have this older man beneath him and he got it. He kissed Shikaku who pushed back against his cock as they started a brutal motion to get wrecked on each other.

"Naruto, hurry up~"

"What a greedy man but I understand you've been starved. Don't worry, I'll stuff you."