Disease

Hello, my name is Annabelle Gesting. I am 12. I live in Oklahoma, Texas. I was born with autism (whatever that means). The doctors say that I am going to live a hard life. Boy were they right. I spent countless days going through the pains of bullying. They say I look weird of that I'm retarded. I actually think that I look fine. I have red hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin. Never once have I been complimented by my peers. They never said any thing like,"Nice T-shirt " or "cool shoes." I have no friends either. I spend my time reading which to me is more worthy of my time.
If you are wondering how a girl with autism could possibly type this, the answer to that is no, I am not. I am hear at the library speaking to an employee who will type for me. This is supposed to help me self reflect. I don't know what for. Was it the incident? I had to be placed in a straight jacket for a week. I wasn't awake the first day due to Anastasia. The doctors used lots of it to get me in the bed. The injections given were tremendously painful. I couldn't move my my legs.
For the first time in my life I Cried. I had been swallowed by fear. I've never had this feeling before. Annabelle Gesting the retarded, is vow to live a good life. no matter what the circumstances.