information

Heyy, so this book is a compilation of OS of the one and only Gwendoline Christie and her characters. Just some info about it.

When people talk, their initial is just before they talk so you guys aren't too lost. So let's imagine Gwendoline is talking it'll be like this :

G: blah-blah-blah

Now that this is said, I'm not sure but I think most of my stories (probably all of them) will be Gwendoline Christie or her characters x OC (own character). It may change but it'll probably be an OC of mine called Bénédicte Morlant, a black androgynous women, with short African braids, around 6' or 6'1'' or 1m83/1m85 (approximately my height), very muscular, likes sports, is the kind of dumb-funny person, excited at everything and anything, she is DEFINITELY a dog person (sorry guys), she's smart but she never was the best at school yk... Anyway if any detail is important to the story it will be specified in the OS, and ofc this is just my preference, you are free to take it as a Gwendoline Christie/her character x reader OS. This is just that I like to have specific characters instead of a general y/n y/l/n thing..

Okay now last but not least (I swear this is almost over gkdnf), English is not my native language so there will be mistakes and all so feel free to correct me as long as you're nice when saying it.

Well I think that's all, enjoy this book guys and please don't be scared to comment anywhere you have smth to say and feel free to give me a feedback, it truly helps!

Take care loves,
Sarah <3