Friends...

- You 've got to find people who love like you do.

-There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. And in the end you learn who is fake, who is true and who would risk it for you.

-You make me laugh even when I don't want to smile.

-Notice the people who are happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness. They're the ones who deserve special places on your heart.

-Some people come into your life and you just know you will never be able to replace them if they left.

-I can't promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

- Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.

-Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you " and proved it.

-Some people cross your path and change your whole direction.

-You might not know this ... But I'd go out of my way just to make sure you are okay.

-In the sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.

-My friendships are like fairytales.They've been there since once upon a time and will be there until forever after.

-Your heart and my heart are very old friends.

-Only those who care about you can hear you when you're quiet.

-You don't need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

- F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Fight for you.
Respect you.
Include you.
Encourage you.
Need you.
Deserve you.
Stand by you.

-Good friends are like stars.You don't always see them but you know that they are always there.

-When someone is going through a storm your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.