four

I think he is sleeping Tay thought he had just walked into a new room, which was also dark. Tay knew that new does not like to sleep in the dark, so he simply went to turn on the light, but when the light turned on, he was shocked to see what was in front of him.

Flashback continues...

his hin laying lifeless on the floor
He dashed over to check on New, whose body was sweltering from fever.

Hey, new, wake up! What happened to you? Tay tried to wake up new, but there was no response, and Tay was terrified of seeing new like this.

Please open your eyes. Don't scare me like that. Tay sprayed water on his face and sacked NEW's body, but with no response, Tay hurriedly lifted NEW to his car and drove to the hospital.

He doesn't know what to do, but he can't let any thing bad happen to his hin. tay hurried to his car and drove as fast as possible. He never thought he could drive a car like this, but now nothing is more than new... After 30 minutes of breaking all the rules, he reached the hospital, picked up NEW, and took him to the hospital.

Someone is here; please help; it's an emergency. Tay yelled at the hospital as soon as I walked in, and upon hearing his voice, some nurses ran over to him with a stretcher.

What happened to him, Nong? The nurse asked Tay as they lay new on the stretcher.

I don't know; I just saw him lying on the floor. Please check on him. He's not responding. tay said while shaking After some time, a doctor approached them.

Bring him to the emergency room. Hurry up. The doctor told them while checking his pulses, and they rushed to the emergency room.

Hey, Nong, calm down; your friend will be fine, and please fill out the patient details... The nurse said to Tay, and she went to their table.

After some time, Tay went to their table and filled in the details. Tay sat at a table and noticed that a doctor and nurse were running in and out of the emergency room; his heart was racing so fast that he didn't know what to do, so he called off

Off - hey tay Why are you calling me at this hour?

off- Please come here...... tay said with a terrible voice.

wait ... What happened... Are you okay? Are you crying? off asked worriedly

I'm fine, but New is not. Please come to XXX hospital," Tay said, looking around New's room.

What... Calm down; I'm on my way to the hospital. with that OFF-ended call. And Tay was trying to calm down, but he couldn't because the scene of New lying on the floor flashed in front of his eyes; he'd never seen New like this before, and seeing hospital staff running in and out didn't help but make him more terrified; he also informed P'jack and New parents about his of the situation; they were also on their way to the hospital.

Off arrived at the hospital after a while after seeing Tay run to him.
What happened to new, Tay...Where is he? Off asked worriedly.

I don't know I ju...just I went to his house to check on him, but when I got there, I saw New laying on the floor, and I tried to wake him up, but he didn't respond. I'm scared and don't know what to do. They took him to the emergency room... tay said to off try his to best stay strong.

Don't worry, Peng; he'll be fine. Let's wait for the doctor. They both sit and wait for the doctor. After a while, their manager and new parents arrive at the hospital, and they explain what happened.

Doctor how's new... what happened to him? tay asked as the doctor come out from New's room

Well, I don't want to give you a false answer but his condition isn't good and his diabetes is too high, which is highly dangerous for his health. We try our best, but I can't say anything now. ( I have zero idea for hospital's thing, so i just make a story sorry if it did not make sense 😁😁)

What do you mean by that haa... you are a doctor you know everything. tay said angrily to the doctor.

I can relate to how you're feeling right now. We started the treatment. after that depend on his body and how it reacts.

And what will happen if his body doesn't react the right way? p'jack asked.

Then it's a chance to he will be go into a coma or.... Pray for him. doctor says and went to another way.
New's mother started to cry after Hearing what the doctor said.

don't worry he will be fine please don't cry "Mr.T said to his wife.

how can I not worry my baby is in danger and we can't do anything what is something happen to him?

No mea nothing going to happen to him you know he is a fighter just wait and pray for him okk .. off said to MS. T and try to console her.

On the other hand, tay just sit on a chair without saying any word
Tay....tay.....hey Peng. off call tay to shacking him.

Haaa.. what happen...tay asked to off like he is out of a sense.

I called you but you did not respond.

I'm sorry. tay said looking down.

Don't worry about him tay he going to be fine in no time he is our rock you know.

Yes, he is rock and he will be fine. tay said but off can see much tay was scared.

Tay thank you, son, to bring him hospital right time if you are Not come a right time I don't know what will happen to him." Ms. T said to tay sir beside him.

You don't have to thank me mea... I be always here for him and he will be alright" tay said and huge Ms. T.

All night they stay in the hospital and in the morning doctor informs them to new condition getting better. Their manager went to back their work saying they come after work also, they convince to new parents to go home and rest first they did not agree but after they convince them said that he stays here and update about new and tay cancel his all event and stay in hospital.

Tay you should have to rest.

I can't when he is this state off, I have to take of care him.

Okk I'm going to get something to eat. with that off went to another way.

2 hours passed nurse informed me that new condition was better but still conscious.

All went to good but suddenly nurse ran out of new room and said that his breathing getting fast, the doctor also ran to his room.

_______________________________________