Angry bird,pallavi..😡

PALLAVI RAGHAV RAO...

"Sanu,get up baby" i was walking her up from 10 min,and she is not ready to get up,its 6:50 and she have to go to school,she is in LKG.....like father like daughter both are sleely head.

"Raghav you get up, please" i was also walking him,but he was also not getting up,i am tired with these two.

"Thik,nahi uthna na utho,joh karna hai woh karo,jab late ho toh mujhse nahi kehna" i shouted on them and left the room, I'm irritated with these two.

I entered in kitchen and saw amma was making idli and sambhar for us,she is the best cook,just then amruta also came with aryan,he is very sincere Boy,well mannered boy.

"Chachi,sanu kaha hai" he asked me while eating idli "so rahi hai,uth nahi hai,or woh raghav bhi,dono baad beti ek jaise hai,bilkul meri baat nahi sunte" i said this all angrily and he nodded his head and went upstairs towards my room.

"Koi badmasi nahi aryan" amruta shouted from kitchen "chila mat uspe" i told her "chila nahi rahi hu yaar,bas bola hai ki woh aage se dhyaan rakhe" she said and i nodded my head .

Suddenly we hear loud cry from amruta's bed room and then we saw farhad was coming towards us with in his hand is pari...yess armuta and Farhad second born.

"Kya hua meri gudiya" i said and hold her in my arms but she was not ready to spots her cries then amma said "bhuki hogi,amruta jaao feed kara do" amruta nodded and left.

"Waao amma,idli sabhar" farhad said while helping us in settling down the breakfast "hmm,aaj maine socha,ki pallavi ko chuti dedi jaaye,bohot dhak jati hai meri gudiya" amma said and caress my face.

"Thank you amma" i said and kissed her,"bhabhi aana or sanu kaha hai" he reminds me,they are not here till now....uff i am fedup with these two.

"Chachi" aryan voice came from behind,i turned towards back and saw my lazy husband and lazy daughter are also coming with aryan.

"Mein le aya...dono ko" aryan told me and i kissed him on his forehead and told "thanku bacha" he nodded and smiled.

I sat beside amma, usually i sat beside raghav,but today i don't want to sat beside him,am i mad..mein bolti rehti hu or yeh dono baad beti meri koi baat nahi sunte hai,apne maan ki karte hai,toh thik hai kare,mein bhi kuch nahi bologi aab😡

AUTHOR POV

"mamma" sanu called pallavi, because she was not talking with her and with raghav also,pallavi ignore sanu.

"Mamma" sanu again called her and again pallavi ignore sanu.

Raghav was seeing this but not saying anything because he knows...ki pallavi pighal jaigi..magar iss baar esa nahi hoga ghamandi rao.

"Mumma" sanu again called pallavi,and again pallavi ignore,now sanu is crying and go towards her dad

"Dadda...mamma nhi bol rhi" sanu told raghav and now raghav is angry on palllavi, because he can't see sanu crying for her mumma.

"Pallavi sunn rahi ho ya nhi" raghav yell at pallavi,and hold her hand tightly and they both are glaring eachother but then pallavi said "hath chodo mera" but he didn't left her hand.

"Tum bol kyu nahi rahi ho..sanu se" he asked angrily,while sanu was sitting and listening and crying because she never saw this side of her parents.

"Raghav dard ho raha hai...hath chodo mera" she said and trying to came out from his hold "pallavi sanu roh rahi hai..tum bohot choti si baat pe ladai kar rahi hu..pallavi" raghav said and pointed towards sanu who is crying.

"Acha faltu mein laad rahi hu...galat baat tum dono karo or mein choti si baat pe laad rahi ho,ha thik hai tumhe joh karna hai karo magar mein apni beti ko tumhari tarah nahi hone duni"  pallavi shouted on raghav so angrily.

And now raghav was fuming in anger "thik hai,mein galat huna thik hai" saying this he left leaving crying pallavi and sanu.

"Mumma" sanu called pallavi and this time pallavi ran towards sanu and take her "mumma,dadda gussa ho gaye" sanu said and pallavi nodded

"Mumma sorry" sanu said while holding her ears and pallavi kissed her on her both cheeks "chalo school ke liye der ho rahi hai" pallavi said and take sanu in her arms she came downstairs.

"Ja rahi hai meri sanu" amma asked sanu and she nodded her head "bye,jaldi ana" amma said and kissed sanu on her forehead "okay,dadi" sanu said and wave her hand.

Pallavi came out and saw raghav was sitting in car and waiting for her,she came towards car and silently sat inside the car.

The whole ride was silent,they both drop sanvi in her class room,and now raghav is going to drop pallavi at her hospital.

CONTINUED FROM HERE IN NEXT CHAPTER...❤️

BYE GUYS SEE YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER...😊

DO COMMENTS,DO LIKE AND ALSO FOLLOW....💙

MY OTHER WORKS....😌
RAGHVI OS..
MY ARROGANT BOSS..
OUR UNFORGETTABLE LOVE..

ALL ARE RAGHVI STORIES...💓
BYE..🤗
~ALIAA..🤗