Contract marriage

Yn pov
"Good morning Mr Kang " I greeted my boss with a smile plastered on my face as usual as he slide his phone inside his  pocket "Good morning Ms yn " he greeted back as usual slightly turned towards

"Ms Yn today we have a meeting with Mr Jeon and it's really important so you have to stay here till 11 pm because he is coming nearly at 10 pm and meeting may last one hours at least "

He said , being  serious as nodded before he walked away from there as a sigh left from my mouth "who comes for meeting this late night . Who is this stupid person?"

I mumbled underneath my breath and let out a frustrated breath as I took my phone out and texted my Boyfriend that today's date plan was cancelled because of the meeting . I thought of taking half day leave but why does this have to happen with me? I groan as I put my phone back

Evening :: Yn pov

I dragged my feet  towards my cabin as I opened the door of the cabin as I slouch on my seat "already tired because of these heels and I have to stay till midnight " you let out a groan as you remove shoes as you feel relaxed.

*Knock* you heard the knock on your door as you put your heel back and adjust your posture before saying "yes" "Ms yn Mr Kim is calling you " one of the employee said as I nodded as  I picked my phone from beside before closing my laptop and went towards his cabin *knock* "May I come in sir"

I said  heard him saying coming as I opened the cabin door "Ms yn Mr Jeon has changed the time now it's 9pm " he said while typing on his laptop" i want the meeting room cleaned and also order put whisky or tequila the Mr Jeon said that " he said as I nodded "and yeah this really important meeting for us and if we get this than I will double your salary "

He said as I smile formed on my face what else does person want in there life than their salary being double "Now I promise do my best sir to get this " I said as jumped in joy "Don't celebrate right now celebrate after the deal is done " he said as I stand still but internally I know I have done so many deal done so this is easy for me  .

8:59 pm :: Yn pov

It was 8:59 pm as I looked at my watch as my heel tapped the marble floors "Mr Jeon has come " our receptionist said as Mr Jeon walked in the room "punctual person" I mumbled as I was amazed by his punctuality .

I turned around as I was amazed by his look not gonna lie he looked fine Anyways you have a boyfriend, i said to myself before we sat ourselves on the seats as we introduced ourselves "okay we start the meeting now . Okay yn start the meeting "

my boss said as I started the meeting as I presented them our presentation to them as I explained each and everything about our plan and ideas as they all looked satisfied with it "so this our plans "

I said as everyone clapped and appreciate me "So what do you think Mr jeon" Mr Kang said as he hummed "so the deal done " he said as Mr Kang shake his hand with Mr Jeon as I eternally bouncing in joy

Jungkook pov

We reached the company on time as I walked inside "wait are you Mr Jeon " a female stopped as she asked stupid question: doesn't she know me? I just simply nodded "Let me guide you " she said as we walked behind her "Mr Jeon is here "

she said to someone inside as we walked in I looked around as i eye caught a beautiful figure as she turned around she is really natural and beautiful she actually caught me off guard "We shall sit down"

Mr Kang said as we all settled down as Mr Kang introduce about his secretary and I also introduced about myself and my company employee and secretary "okay we start the meeting now . Okay yn start the meeting" Mr Kang said as she nodded with a smile we are doing meeting at such late time and still she look so fresh .

As she started the meeting my whole concentration was on her. I was only seeing her every movement, how she explained and present. "so this our plans " She said as snap back into the world as we clapped at presentation "So what do you think Mr jeon"

Mr Kang said as I hummed while nodding "so the deal done " I said as Mr Kang shook hands with us as I looked towards yn as she looked really happy as I could see the excitement in her eyes .

But I have one condition I said as Mr Kang looked at me and said "what is it ?" "First can you all go out " I said as indicated my people to leave behind them Yn also left "see I want yn to marry me" I said as his eyes widened "What?"he said as he got up from his place i stand up too

"See, I don't know anything. If you want this deal then you have to agree with my condition and you know and I know how big a loss your company is going to make. What do you want to do? " I said as left the cabin indicated my man to follow me as went away before glancing at yn for the last time as smirked towards her

Author pov

You came inside as you saw the shocked state of your boss and reached out to him "what happened Mr Kang? What condition did he put in ?" You said as he looked at you with teary eyes "Yn I know this terrible but this company needs your biggest help "

he said as he begged in front of you on his knees as you panicked and  held him with your hand and made him sit down "what is it ?" Your said as you felt something unease "you have to marry Jeon jungkook '' he said you felt that the world has stopped your heartbeat went uneven as "you are joking , right? " You said between your uneven breath as he shook his head as no as your eyes widened,you felt someone was choking you in second you faint

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Beg for next