Chapter 8: Hehe, Hi...

Y/n POV

It's been 2 months since Mr. President started tutoring me and yes I do call him Mr. President. Why, cause it's fun seeing his face all irritated and scrunched in a very annoyed manner.

But not going to lie whatever he taught me has been getting into my brain and seemed to remember very nicely. These 2 months have been the most hectic. My basketball game is in 4 months, my mid-term exams are in 2 months, and my schedule just fills up day by day!

But I'm not gonna lie when I say that being around Mr President wasn't fun. I always feel this mushy feeling in my stomach like it is melting and so is my heart. But I always shove those feelings in the deepest pits of hell in my mind.

My schedule for the whole day is like this:

Firstly, wake up at 7 am. Go to Kim's Cat Cafe, and do my shift from straight 7:30 am to 2:30 pm then from 3 pm I get tutored and then just after that I tutor my classmate Jungkook who sucks at maths.

He is also in the boy's basketball team and also the one who is getting tutored by Sophie for English. Not only that, from 5 pm to 7 pm constantly I'm practising for the basketball match.

I always booked a gymnasium for practising courtesy of Jungkook and Bangchan who wanted to accompany me saying that they would practice with me. I called over another of my teammates and we were having a great time playing 2v2 boys vs girls.

Well, today we played around 3 matches where the boys won one match while the girls also won one but the last one was a draw which annoyed both the team but we were kicked out of the gym since we only booked for 2 hours.

We all were walking together except my teammate since she had to go the other direction after that it was only me, Bangchan and Jungkook. It was fun being around them they both were nice and dorks on the streets.

After walking a bit more together jungkook had to separate ways we both said bye and goodnight to him and then walked in a different direction of him. It was super silent but not awkward.

"So..." bang chan started, wanting to make small talk.

"So.. what..?"

"Well, you know how you're busy these past 2 months and just don't have time for others..." He said, he seems a bit hesitant while saying this but I knew what he meant. Due to my schedule, I haven't been able to talk to my other guy friends especially Lee know and I'm sure he is furious.

"I know..." I groaned knowing that I'm gonna get a lecture from him saying how I should take care of myself and how I should not leave my friends hanging and make them feel granted. But I was surprised with what came next wasn't a lecture but felt more like an invitation by a killer. Just great.

"Lee know told me to bring you to our hang-out area and he doesn't care how. All he cares about you is to be there.." I was silent the whole time shocked.

"If you're gonna deny I'm just gonna grab you and drag you there... " I was sensing a but in the sentence.

"But.. I don't wanna do that so please just come willing.. 'cause.." I knew what he was gonna say so I just quietly walked faster.

"Wait! Are you seriously gonna leave after what I just said?!" He shouted from a distance since I was walking way too fast.

"No doofus. I just wanna reach there fast since I feel way too bad guilty for doing that!" I exclaimed, he just smiled from a distance and started running behind me and we ran to our hangout area or what we call 'The Lair'.

No, we don't do drugs even though I, Seungmin and Jeongin almost got them. Sad life that Chan and Lee caught us... okay no we just once acted like selling drugs which was sugar... seriously... I assure you it was sugar and not cocaine...

We were standing in front of our hang-out house which is the boy's house as they all lived together but I liked calling it that.

"Why don't you go in first after some minutes I'll barge in!" I suggested not because for fun but more likely due to being scared of 6 boys crushing me in a hug and one guy having a knife ready for killing me...

"Oh hell no!! If I went in without you it would be my corpse coming out of the house tonight! I don't wanna die yet!" He exclaimed with a terrified expression.

"Pleaseeeeeee just makes some excuse or something and when he tries to kill you I'll come in and save your ass!" I said with a pleading voice.

"You're damn lucky I love you but if I die you better tell Lee my feelings." He said while staring right at the house.

"I promise!!" I said almost shouting due to being overjoyed.

After taking some deep breaths Chan finally went in and locked the door behind him. I didn't care about it since I had a spare key with me always.

I heard a bit of shouting and immediately unlocked the door and went in shouting my favourite line towards them all.

"Heya Everygaysss!!!!"

Yes, they all are gay. Argh I love whenever they all act lovey-dovey towards their partner my bl heart can't take it sometimes!!!!

"Y/N!!!!"

That was all I heard before being tackled by 6 buff gays who I loved dearly and who were like my brother.

"Y/n..." and that my friends were the sound of my death. Who knew it would be so soft and perfect and also deadly...

"Hehe. Hi... Lee know"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

The silence was way too loud for my liking...

"WHERE THE MOTHER F*CKING F*CK WHERE YOU, YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!!"

Ah shit...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello guys! How are you all? Well, I'm doing fine and sorry for the late updates. Well, 7 new characters were introduced All the stray kids members are introduced.

I hope you all liked this chapter I'll try and update sooner. Byeee

Peace out ✌🏼
~Crystal