Prologue

A/N- The long wait is finally over...sorry for taking so time. Enjoy~

Knock~knock~
"I know that you are inside Nina. Please open the door. I am worried about you. If anything is bothering you then you can always talk to me. I am always here."

Knock~knock~
"Nina?"
"I guess you don't want to talk right now. I'll be in my room. So you can come and talk to me when you feel like talking. Take your time." She sighed, remembering her teenage days and how she was the same. She turned around to go but then the door slowly opened.
"M-Mom?" She called out, nervously, not sure if she could talk about it. Her eyes were red clearly showing that she had been crying.
"Nina! Are you okay? Do you need anything?"
"I-I just feel so lonely." Tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Shh...it's okay. I am always here." She said soothingly as she wrapped her arms around Nina.
"Sit down and tell me what happened."
Nina looked hesitant at first but when she looked at her mom she felt she could say it.
"He doesn't understand mom! Why can't he notice me??" It hurts mom. It really does. I love him so much!"
"I don't know who you are talking about but love is not what we want it to be, Nina. Love comes at the most unexpected time. You can't help who you love. He may not notice you now but if you two are destined to be then that day will surely come. Just don't give up yet. Looking back at time,
I didn't know what love was. Never give up on who you love because you never know what tomorrow will bring for you. It's sad that I didn't realize this sooner. If I had, then maybe I would also be with the one I love today. This thing which you feel for him is really precious. Cherish it. You don't want to regret it later on like I did. You are lucky to find love so soon. Love is not always around for everyone. Not everyone knows what it is. There is no such thing as the right person because it's a feeling you can't help. You remember my friends right?"
Nina nods.
"It wasn't easy for them to find who they really loved. Even for me. Life isn't about loving someone. It is about finding love....."

A/N- I haven't changed the characters. I just changed the plot a bit. And I will try to update more frequently now. Sorry for being so busy.